─ 23. error ; fucks not found here, folks

June 29th, 2023 11:40 pm

June 29th, 2023
11:40 pm

My eyes automatically rolled into the back of my head at his words. How was this important? I truly didn't understand JK in the slightest.

He watched me with baited breath, seemingly eager for my response. But, of fuckin' course, me being...well, me, I had a perfect reply for his question.

"Don't know." I shrugged carelessly forcing my lips to purse upwards in a small pout, "Why?" Okay, I wasn't really nice with my words. But could you blame me? Sure, he said sorry and shit, but I was a petty ass bitch – and a petty ass bitch I was and I didn't care.

Error: fucks not found here folks
I liked seeing 'im suffering, hehe.

JK's too-fuckin'-handsome-for-his-own-motherfuckin'-good face fell into a sad frown, and I cringed; hastily shoving the pinpricks of incoming guilt away before I dwelled on it too much.

He twisted the multiple rings up and down his long fingers in thought – boba eyes trained solely on the movement of his fingers. I think he was searching for something else to say.

I felt the itching urge to run away and lock myself away in my room, and I wondered if I could get away with just shootin' up off my ass and hurling my body as far away from J fuckin' K as possible.

For fuck's sake; I reallyyyy hated feelings.

( gag slash sob )

His body warmed my body from where I was laying on the couch and he was sitting in front of my legs. My toes curled automatically in an effort to control myself.

By now, I was so absorbed within my thoughts ( and JK ), that the throbbing and slight burning of my tattoo was completely out of my mind.

"Welp," I announced loudly, deciding to ignore the slight jump that JK gave at my sudden loud tone, "this has been fun and all, but I'm gonna turn in for the night."

I scooted my body away from his to disrupt the butterflies and the erratic pounding of my heart whenever he was near, and climbed off the sofa. I eyed him out of the corner of my eye, and a low sigh left my lips.

As of right now, I was lost. And I fuckin' hated that with a motherfuckin' passion.

"...'night, JK." I spoke quietly, which was completely unlike me.

I watched his shoulders tense but other than that, JK made no move to turn his face up. He only mumbled back his goodnights and I was gone.

Anxiety clogged my veins when I finally hightailed it down the hall to the guest room.

***

June 30th, 2023
2 am