─ 16. he needs a sympathetic peck on the head with a motherfuckin' sledgehammer

♡

June 9th, 2023
12 pm

"I'm gonna have bags under my gorgeous eyes for the rest of my life. This is all your fault." Sawyer whined through the phone. I rolled my eyes and gingerly touched the right swollen side of my face.

"Thanks for your fuckin' complaint, dickweed. I'll file it between 'Don't give a fuck' and 'Sucks to be motherfuckin' you'."

Sawyer huffed, "Shut up, hoe." he groaned, "I can't believe you kicked me out! I sooo wanted to meet that sexy manhoe of yours."

"He ain't anything to me, you desperate shit. Just wait – I'll tell JK you slugged my ass out."

Sawyer quieted, "You wouldn't fuckin' dare."

I laughed and ruffled a hand through my now tamed hair – since I hadn't got a wink of sleep – only less than an hour, I had nothing better to do than clean the fuckin' room, fix my hair so my face didn't look so gruesome ( it didn't work ), and curse JK's existence on this fuckin' earth.

That rotten toadstool.

And Liddy Johnson, too. Bitch didn't waste any time spreadin' her legs ( not that I could blame her, JK would be hard to resist). 

Speaking of Liddy bitch Johnson –  around 6 AM this morning, I heard her leaving the house – so thank fuck! At least I didn't run into her. Otherwise, I'd make a bitch cry over making me lose my precious sleep.

JK had woken up about an hour or so ago ( I didn't feel like keeping up with the damn time ) if the shuffling from the kitchen and living room were any indication and also the bastard told me to come eat breakfast with him. As motherfuckin' if.
Bam had left his bedroom and entered the guest room about five minutes ago, and I was mentally preparing my fuckin' emotions to see him.

Don't tear his pretty throat out with your teeth, Athena. Be calm, think of God, and pray I keep my emotions tightly tethered.

The other thing I was worried about was him seeing my fucked up face. It was embarrassing enough that I tripped over Sawyer's unusually long ass feet to get away from JK when he was brutally fucking Liddy over the sofa.

I gagged at the thought of sitting on that couch now. Either he buys a new couch, or I watch him fuckin' bleach the entire thing in front of me.

Sleep weighted down my lids, and my eyes fluttered shut.

"I'm gonna sleep–" my words got cut off in a yawn, "--for a little bit, I don't feel too well – this headache is killin' me. We'll hang out later, right?" I mumbled, relaxing against the pillows.

Sawyer choked on a yawn and hummed. "Yeah, I'm going to sleep for a while – talk to you later, little cunt."

"Ass licker," I mumbled my retort as the call cut off.