Chapter 1

Funtime Freddy HATED gays.
Despised them, however...
One day he ran into a man who then introduced himself. "Hey everybody my name is Markiplier!" Funtime Freddy looked at Markiplier and blushed, he had never felt this way before, especially about a man. Freddy began to sweat and said to himself, "get ahold of yourself Freddy, you can't be gay!""I'm right next to you Freddy." Bon Bon says then awkwardly making eye contact with the bear. "BAWN BAWN!? WHEN'D YOU GET'ERE?" Freddy was trying to hide the blush and immediately turned away. Bon Bon looks at Freddy suspiciously. Freddy walks to the other end of Funtime auditorium and sits on his stage, head in his hands. "This can't be happening!" He groans. "What will Foxy say..? What will Ballora say..? HECK! What will Baby say!?!"
Funtime Freddy glumly sighed in confusion that made his gears grind out of control with madness,
"What am I feeling..?"Ballora came over to Freddy who was sitting lonesome on the stage. She sat next to him and placed her hand on his back. "What's the matter" she calmly said. "NOTHING! Well I mean... ITS NOTHING!" Funtime Freddy shouts, eagerly attempting to look away from the Ballerinas porcelain face. "What's wrong Freddy? You look glum." Ballora recited. Freddy bit his tongue trying to hide his secret. He was about to spill when Foxy walked in, being cocky as ever. "Looks like someone's trying to hide something" they said, mockingly. "ME? I-I-I'm not! HA! Hiding anything..." Funtime Freddy proclaims to the cunning fox. A chill went up his spine when being cornered by not just Ballora, but now Foxy as well. Foxy and ballora exchange a concerned glance. Ballora softly spoke "Freddy, if something's troubling you, you can be honest with us. We won't judge you." Foxy snickered. "*I* won't judge you" ballora muttered. Freddy paused, "Really..? Shucks I don't know... I'm just.." Freddy then covers his face to hide the blush forming on his cheeks. "Ha!" Foxy announced, "It seems either you have a dirty secret... or you have a crush!" Ballora gave a mean glance at Foxy for teasing Freddy. "A crush?!? What! No! Me?! A crush?! Hysterical!" He laughed in a panic. He put his hand on his head and began to spiral. Suddenly, a familiar face appeared at the end of the hallway. This sight then caused Freddy to fall into a trance. Dressed in a red flannel shirt, black leather pants tight at the crotch, and hair slick in a trendy hairstyle. This familiar face then approaches the 3 animatronics with a smile and wave. He stares into Freddys eyes and gets flustered. "Hello everybody my name is welcome" he says, spewing out his words. "I-I mean markiplier! My names markiplier! I saw commotion happening in this room and wanted to check it out. Is everything alright?" He said. Freddy blushes. Freddy braves the courage to take his eyes off Markipiler's abs and responds.
"Oh y-yeah....! HAH!
Everything is-"
"Funtime Freddy was just having a massive crus-"
Slapping his left hand over Bon Bon's mouth as Bon Bon interrupted Freddy, Freddy begins to sweat. "Ignore him, hes weird" said Freddy In a panic. Sweat is running down his face as he tries to fan himself off with his hand. "Is it hot in here to anyone? It's r-really hot in here!" Freddy stutters. Markiplier then placed one hand on his knee and one hand on hip, bending over to get a better view of Freddy. "It's definitely you..." Markiplier says dazing off into Freddy's eyes. "I UH! I mean! I don't think it's hot in here haha!" Markiplier corrected. "O-oh!" Freddy chuckled nervously. "I- I think I gotta go cool down!" He ran off in a panic. "Did I do something wrong?" Hesitantly asked Markiplier. "No Freddy is just like that!" Foxy snarled rolling his eyes. Though, even though Foxy was picking on Freddy earlier, a brotherly sense to him sent a wave of urge to go talk to Freddy and see what's up. "I'll be right back." Freddy turned on the sink in the bathroom to splash some water on his face to cool off. "Breathe Freddy, calm down. Stupid Freddy, stupid!" He said to himself in the mirror. "What kind of first impression was that?!" Suddenly, Foxy walked into the bathroom. "Hey Freddy-!" Foxy was then interrupted by a chilling glare given by Freddy whos fist was in motion of turning the water faucet off. "I don't want to hear it Foxy, why don't you go ramble on about your dumb acting!" Freddy then goes to pass Foxy out the door. Foxy looked blankly and in shock. He realized he's hurt Freddy by the ridicule and whatever is troubling him now is important. Foxy sighed as he went to go chase after Freddy. "Freddy, wait!"Freddy ignoring the desperate fox, starts to walk faster so he couldn't catch up. "Freddy!!!" Foxy began running towards the speed walking bear and lunges at him. "WHAT THE HELL FOXY!" Freddy shouts as the fox appears over top of him. "Let's talk Freddy.""About what?!" Said Freddy angrily. "The only time you ever want to talk to me is when you want to make fun of me for something, so thanks, but no thanks foxy." He sighs. "I'm in no mood to hear it." He looks away. Foxys eyes widen as he realized Freddy was right. Had he been too mean? "Freddy about that I-" Foxy paused. He understood he had been too harsh on Freddy but he couldn't figure out a reason as to why. "Save it, like I said I'm not in the mood." Freddy replies as he stood up from the commotion. "Look Freddy, I'm sorry I have no reason for making fun of you all the time but hear me out." Foxy admits giving Freddy a look of sincerity. "Freddy I..."  he paused a moment to search for the appropriate words. "Look Freddy, I get it. Whatever is troubling you, you can tell me. I'm not here to judge, I'm here to listen, and make you feel better. I'm sorry I haven't been doing that." He said sadly. Freddy was skeptical at first, but soon realized Foxy's sincerity. "Well.. alright. BUT! You have to promise this stays a secret." Freddy proclaims looking at Foxy with a serious expression on his face. "Go ahead."
Freddy shakily looks down and  then makes eye contact with Foxy. "Well..." here it goes. "Look I... I have a crush on Markiplier... and I know it's wrong! I've always been homophobic so being in love with a MAN is unheard of for me! I... I don't know what to do!" He said, covering his face in embarrassment. Foxy paused for a brief moment. "Oh.. uh.." A wave of disappointment fell upon Foxy, but Foxy then replied to this unexpected news, "Hah! That guy..? The one we just met? Are you serious?" Foxy claims. "I knew it, you just wanted a reason to make fun of me." Freddy said. "You know what, foxy? Yeah, that guy. Make fun of me all you want, I don't care anymore." Freddy muttered as he stood up, and walked away. Foxy stood in awe to then face palm and sigh, "Dang it Foxy."
Freddy walked back into funtime auditorium to later see Markiplier in the corner talking to... Ballora? What could Markiplier be doing talking to her!? Freddy then decided to investigate. Freddy walked up to the two and invited himself into the conversation. "Hey, sorry for running off like that! What are the two of you talking about?" Freddy gave markiplier a warm smile. "Oh, nothing really!" Spouted ballora. "What could she be hiding...?" Thought Freddy. He gave her a mean glance. Freddy knew something needed to be done. And he knew exactly what to do...