Chapter 2 (18+)

Freddy stared at Markiplier in front of him, his heart beating out of his chest, his face flushing with color. Markiplier looked so handsome, so strong, so sexy- no! Freddy couldn't be gay. He shook his head, trying to get rid of the thoughts, but they flooded back as soon as he locked eyes with Mark. The curve of his abs under the flannel, the way his jeans outlined his crotch, even the way he tucked his hands into his pockets, made him perfect.  Freddy couldn't take it anymore. He needed to do something about this feeling right now. He needed to distract the others. "Hey, I think I hear something in the scooping room!" he shouts, alerting the other animatronics and sending them running down the hall. "I'm going too. I cannot be here right now!" Bon Bon exclaimed, hopping off of Freddy's arm and waddling after the others. Finally. It was just him and Markiplier.  "Why don't we go into parts and service? Its more quiet there." Freddy suggested, leading Markiplier into the dark room, his movements tense. "Freddy? what are we doing here?" Markiplier stammered, beads of sweat starting to form on his face. "Markiplier... i need to tell you something." Freddy stammered, raising his head up to look Mark in the eyes. "What is it Freddy?" "I...I like you." Even in the dim light, Freddy could see Markiplier's expression change from confused to happy. "I'm glad you feel the same way, Freddy. Ever since I ran into you this morning, it's like I saw my soulmate." Mark replied, taking Freddy's hand in his. "Let's take advantage of this moment."Freddy grabbed a hand laying around and twisted it into the empty socket on his arm. Before Mark could say anything, Freddy's hand pinned Mark against the wall, the other hand caressing his face. "Markiplier..." Freddy whispered, running his finger up and down Mark's face, "I need you." Markiplier, now looking aroused, smashed his face into Freddy's and started kissing him. Metal and tongue intertwined and Mark and Freddy both got harder. After a couple minutes of kissing Freddy broke off. "Time to get those tight little things off of you." He carefully undid Mark's belt and buttons and revealed the huge lump laying underneath. After fully pulling his pants down, Freddy reached into Mark's underwear and revealed his hard cock. Markiplier gasped as Freddy grabbed it firmly and started stroking up and down. Freddy used his other hand to run up and down Mark's flannel, unbuttoning it as he explored his body. "Oh Freddy, this feels so so g-" Mark was interrupted by his own moans of pleasure as Freddy sped up. Markiplier's breathing sped up as Freddy went on, until he suddenly stopped. Markiplier was dripping with sweat and panting as Freddy turned around and bent over. "I want you to fuck me, Markiplier." Freddy moaned, waving his aluminum butt in Mark's face. Markiplier, determined to finish, grabbed Freddy's hips and shoved his member full force into his tight metal asshole, forcing Freddy to yelp. He thrusted in and out, his balls slapping against the metal and echoing throughout the dark room. "Freddy... you take it so well..." Markiplier gasped as he sped up. "I'm almost there, you're doing so good Freddy," he moaned, his pace speeding up even more, His speech separated by breaths further and further apart. "I'm abatokum!!!" Mark seemed to almost be gasping for air. "Do it, inside of me." Freddy assured, his eyes rolled back in ecstasy. "I'm.... I'm..." Freddy felt Markiplier explode inside of him and they both moaned in harmony. His warm goo made Freddy feel at ease. Markiplier pulled out and they both sat next to each other, panting. "Mark, you had socks on right?" Freddy asked, panic entering his voice. "Yes? Why?" Mark replied. "Okay good. Then I'm not gay" Freddy was relieved. He still had feelings for Markiplier, but maybe just as friends. All the gay thoughts had gone away. For now. Freddy leaned back onto Markiplier's lap and breathed a sigh of relief. The silence was interrupted by footsteps walking from the hall, and a familiar voice calling out: "Freddy? Where are you?". Shit. Funtime Foxy. Freddy panicked and grabbed a pile of wires sitting in the corner of the room. "Quick, hide under these. I'll get him out quickly." The footsteps grew louder and louder, until Foxy's feet were planted right outside the door, illuminated by the dim light flowing through the cracks. "What are you doing in there?" He murmured, opening the door to reveal Funtime Freddy sitting on the ground, and a suspiciously large pile of wires. "Jeez Freddy, you gave everyone a heart attack, no one was in the scooping room," Foxy explained, the worry draining from his expression. "What are you doing in here?" "Uhhh... ummm... nothing!" Freddy stammered, his eyes darting back and forth. Foxy narrowed his gaze towards Freddy and crossed his arms. "Freddy.. why are you acting so weird?" Foxy started walking up to Freddy, causing Freddy to press up against the back of the room. Suddenly, a figure emerged from the pile of wires. "Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and you better not hurt my bear!" Markiplier yelled, turning to face Foxy. Foxy's expression turned from confusion, to sadness, then to anger. "Were... were you two fucking?" There was an edge to his voice. He marched up towards Mark and Freddy watched in horror as Foxy punched Mark square in the jaw, sending him flying back and landing against the wall. Before Freddy even had a chance to defend his new lover, Foxy ran away as fast as he could, running down the hall back to the scooping room. Now Freddy was angry. "Wait here Mark. I'll be right back."