Chapter 8 (FINALE)

Freddy got up angrily and ran back to Markiplier, using the corner of Foxys face plate to pick the lock on the handcuffs, Markiplier felt his wrists and stared at Freddy in fear. Freddy bent down to Markiplier, fuming. "I want an explanation" Freddy said in anger. Markiplier took a long sigh and looked Freddy in the eyes. "Alright, but I'll need you both here." Markiplier said, indicated he wanted Foxys presence. Freddy moved his head back in shock. "Fine." Freddy said. "I'll be back." Foxy whom is angrily trembling, furious. Nothing will ever go his way, no matter how hard Foxy tries to one up Freddy it will never be good enough for anybody. Foxy sat dismantled not just physically but mentally. He couldn't comprehend what Freddy had just done to him, sure he definitely was in the wrong for pressing Freddy's buttons, even so was Foxy really the bad guy in all of this. Foxy only ever wanted to get revenge because he was so disgustingly jealous of Freddy. He hated himself for it, what was there to be jealous of? Foxy had looks, personality, and theatrical entertainment which Freddy did not have. So then why does Foxy feel pure anger and self pity whenever he encounters that bear, these selfish thoughts were eternal even through the noise of footsteps creeping from down the hall. Freddy barged in, standing at the end of the hall staring at Foxy. As Freddy stepped closer, Foxy tried to scoot himself back, finding himself unable to move from fear. Once Freddy stood directly in front of him, he grabbed Foxy by the wrist and tugged at him saying, "follow me." He dragged Foxy to the parts and service room where Markiplier was waiting for them. Once there, Freddy let go of Foxys arm, shoving him to the ground. Freddy looked angrily at the two. "Explain."Markiplier sighed. "Okay good, now that you both are here, I need to hand it to you straight." Markiplier then paused before finishing, how was Markiplier supposed to say this. "Well? Go on." Freddy spat. Markiplier built up the courage, "so you see..." "I haven't been quite honest with either of you." Markiplier said letting out a sigh. Freddy and Foxy looked at each other in confusion. "I've been cheating on both of you this entire time with... Hand Unit." Markiplier said trembling. Hand Unit came into the room, waiting for Markiplier to finish his confession. "YOU'VE WHAT!?!" Freddy and Foxy both cried out. Markiplier felt sweat building up down his spine. "It's true, me and Markiplier have been together this entire time." Hand unit proclaimed. "HAND UNIT?! I- WHY THAT GUY?" Freddy felt pure rage, how could Markiplier so easily portray him with Foxy and now Hand Unit. Hand unit chimed in at Freddys remark. "Hey, don't underestimate me. You have no idea what kinda kinky shit can be done with just a screen and a handle." Markiplier felt himself getting hard. He began to whimper asking for Hand Unit to come closer. Markiplier took off his pants and began to have sex with Hand Unit in the open. Hand units handle began to make back and fourth motions in Markiplier's anus. "I-I'm sorry Pals... I just can't r-reist. He's so fucking good." Gasped Markiplier. Freddy and Foxy stood still in shock and disgust. They both hurriedly ran out of the room, trying not to throw up. As the door shut, Foxy and Freddy both stood against the wall, in a disgusted and awkward silence with mild tension in the air. "Well, we both got played." Freddy remarked looking over towards Foxy. "Yeah, we did." Foxy exchanged glances with Freddy. "I just can't believe I fell for him, now I'm homophobic again." Freddy admitted. "No kidding." Foxy agreed. The silence after that was crisp, Freddy and Foxy still exchanging glances at each other. Foxy let his thoughts condemn him, he then opened his mouth and began to speak, "The truth is I've always been jealous of you." Freddy stood shocked letting Foxy continue with this newly found claim.
"I just wanted to be the best, I felt like everyone always looks in your direction and I wanted all the attention on me." Foxy sighed, relieved he had let that go. "Heh, no kiddin, you're a Foxy model after all, they always tend to get jealous." Freddy joked teasing towards Foxy who gave a glare.
"Just kiddin."
"I know you were."
"Wanna fuck?"
"Sure Freddy."
"Sweet."
The end.