Chapter 7

Foxy began to walk down the hallway snickering, knowing he had gotten the perfect revenge on Freddy. As he turned the corner, Freddy came running at him. "Where is he?!" He yelled. "I dunno, you tell me." Foxy rolled his eyes and walked past Freddy. Freddy had a strange feeling roaming inside of him, and it was headed towards parts and service. "Markiplier?" Freddy shouted, looking around the room to then lay eyes on his worst nightmare. "Markiplier!" Freddy yelled, staring at Markiplier who was drenched in piss and cum. Markiplier was tied up, and panting, struggling to catch his breathe. Markiplier stared at Freddy with fear. Struggling to breathe. "H-hi Freddy. It's n-not what you think!" Markiplier panted. Freddy stared with a heart sinking feeling. He approached Markiplier with caution, stepping over the pools of piss scattered across the room. He had red marks all over his face, and his cock was limp and bruised. His wrists and ankles were now coated with blood from his continued thrashing after Foxy left. "H-how did this happen?" Freddy asked, bending over to look Markiplier in the eyes. "I- I..." Markiplier stammered, his handcuffs clattering. Freddys concerned gaze shifted into an angered one. Markiplier began to sweat not knowing what to say to the enraged bear. Freddy grabbed Markiplier by the face and repeated the question, "how did this happen..." he said, his tone now stern. Markiplier closed his legs to try and hide the piss running down it, still dripping from their ritual. "Foxy had taken me here and made a move! I didn't know what to do it happened to quick!" He said in a stammered tone. Freddy looked at Markiplier with disgust. Markiplier tried to run after Freddy but remembered he was tied up. He tried to break free from the handcuffs but realized he needed a key that only Foxy acquired. Markiplier yelled for Freddy, pleading for him to come back, but to no avail, he didn't return. The room went silent. He in this moment had felt something he hadn't in a long time. Loneliness. He had ruined his relationship with Freddy, and had been treated like a one-night stand from Foxy. Meanwhile, Freddy ran down the hallway, wiping tears from his eyes, looking for Foxy. Meanwhile..
Foxy sat in funtime auditorium, pondering within his thoughts, he couldn't help but wonder what Freddy will think once he's found Markiplier. A grin crept up on Foxy's face. "It's only fair, Freddy should have never did what he did to me." Foxy scoffed. Starring off into the distance, Foxy's self made free time which was now interrupted by a familiar shout. "Foxy! You fucking bitch! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Screamed Freddy, running into the room with tears streaming down his face. Foxy looked up to see the look on Freddys face, but instantly, Freddys fist came plummeting towards Foxy, hitting him directly in the middle of his face with so much force it knocked him onto his back. Freddy towered over him, no longer able to control his emotions. Foxy yelled, "F-Freddy, c'mon! Let's talk this over no need to be rash!" He said with a nervous laugh. "No need to do anything you'll regret!" "SHUT UP! I'M DONE LISTENING TO YOU!" Freddy yelled, still beating at Foxy. "I AM DONE FORGIVING YOU, I AM DONE BEING NICE, I WILL MAKE YOU PAY!" Freddy had a look in his eyes Foxy had never seen before. Malice and exasperation. Freddy had a vengefulness beyond Foxys comprehension. The passion of a man who just lost his love to someone he held dear to him. Freddy put his hand on Foxys chest, and began to dismantle him. Tearing his nice, soft fur off of his chest to expose his wires. He grabbed Foxys ear and ripped off its capsule, making his endoskeleton bare. He grabbed Foxys left face plate and ripped it off. Foxy kicked Freddy in his crotch, causing Freddy to back up. Foxy jumped up, and ran.