Chapter 5

Markiplier and Freddy washed up, "that sex was great, babe!" Mark said. Freddy boasted, "heh, yeah! You'll always have a fun-time with me!" Markiplier chuckled. Freddy and Markiplier crawled into bed, Freddy put his arms around Markiplier's bare chest as they cuddled, and fell asleep. Meanwhile...
Foxy knew he messed up. His plan didn't work and he didn't know what he was going to do now. He sat for a moment to think of some idea until something clicked. "That's it... I'll apologize to Markiplier but.." Foxy paused for a brief moment to finish his idea. "But I'll spread rumors about Freddy and get Markiplier away from him." And with this idea, all Foxy had to do was wait and find Markiplier alone. The next morning, Freddy woke up early to a loud Bon Bon. "BAWN BAWN, WHAT'RE YOU DOIN'??" Freddy yelled. "I'm going on a date, Freddy!" Freddy stared in shock. "Not without me you're not!" Freddy got up and dressed, Bon Bon rolled his eyes, and they left. As they walked down the hallway Freddy said, "who are you goin' out with anyway?" Bon Bon snickered. "Ballora" he said, blushing. Freddy looked in shock. "How did that happen?!" He said. "Well, while you were getting down to clown with Markiplier last night, I myself had a fun-time in bed with Ballora." Said Bon Bon. Freddy knocked Bon Bon on the side of the head as they continued their walk towards Funtime auditorium. Markiplier woke up with the absence of his newly formed lover. His back ached and not just from what he had endured the night prior but because of the wonder as to where Freddy has gone. Before Markiplier could continue his thinking a sudden knock on his bedroom door introduced itself into Markiplier's morning. "Hello? Please answer it's me Foxy!" Foxy banged the door, without receiving response he adds, "Look, I wanted to apologize."Markiplier sat up in confusion. He got up, and hesitantly walked over to the door. He opened it to the sight of an apologetic face. "Look, Markiplier... I....." he stopped, not knowing what to say. "Look, what I did was wrong. I shouldn't have done that, I thought it was a harmless prank, I never intended to hurt you. He took his hands from behind his back to show flowers. "I picked these for you, please, stay here as long as you'd like." He said, handing markiplier the flowers. "Oh wow, foxy that's-! Incredibly thoughtful!" He smiled and accepted the flowers. "No hard feelings?" Foxy asked. Markiplier stared at Foxy with a choice to make. Should he really forgive him that easily after what he's done? "Oh another thing." Foxy added interrupting Markiplier's gaze. "There's something you should probably know." Foxy added. "What is it?" Markiplier asked curiously. "You see you might not believe me, but I've known Freddy since the day we were brought here, and one things for sure he's not trustworthy." Markiplier was shocked by Foxy's statement, unsure whether Foxy was just trying to ruin Freddy and his relationship, Markiplier signals Foxy to proceed. "Freddy had always told me he was homophobic, he bullied me for years because I was gay and  the bullying got so bad I couldn't take it anymore." "Oh..." he said, shortly. He looked at foxy who genuinely seemed hurt. Markiplier then stood in shock. "The socks..." he said. Foxy stared at him in confusion. "The first time we had sex, when you caught us- he asked me if I was wearing socks... I was confused and replied saying I was. He was relieved, saying it wasn't gay then...." Markiplier looked at Foxy with disappointment, he believed his story. Foxy stuck out his hand for Markiplier as he said, "come on, let's go for a walk."Meanwhile...
"Bon Bon I'm so glad you decided to go out on this date." Ballora softly applied, twirling the strain of her hair with one leg crossed over the other. "Of course my lady." Bon Bon chuckled. "Oh my god! This flirting is going to make me puke!" Freddy cried sitting in between of this ear wrenching love talk. "Well if you didn't want to be here you didn't have to be." Ballora smirked rolling her eyes. "Well he's MY hand puppet!" Freddy argued. Bon Bon wafted his hands to try to push Freddy away. "Aww, he's got baby hands like his baby di-" "REFRAIN, FREDDY." Yelled Bon Bon. He took Balloras hand and said, "I'm sorry babe I'm never usually this aggressive I promise! They dazed into each other's eyes as Freddy gagged. While Freddy was getting sick at this horrendous sight, he couldn't help but wonder what Markiplier was doing, after all he had left without really saying anything. He's probably sleeping still. "What's going on here?" Baby asked walking in on this scene of what looks like an evil gathering. "BABY DON'T LOOK COVER YOUR EYES!" Freddy shouts immediately jumping up to cover the childlike robot's eyes. "Relax. Me and Bon Bon are having a fancy little get together, that's all." Ballora reassured facing the Baby whos eyes were being blinded by the fat obtuse bear. Circus Baby grabbed Freddy's wrists and forced his hands off of her face. She turned around and stuck up both of her hands, putting up her middle fingers. "I'm out." She said as she walked out. Freddy paused a moment. "I am too, I forgot I have to uh-... brush my teeth! Yep, after all this gagging my breath stinks!" As he ran, Bon Bon said, "that was weird..." and then grabbed ballora and starting to make out with her. Freddy ran down the hallway to Markiplier's room and busted open the door. He was gone. Freddy paused. "Oh no..."