Chapter 4 (18+)

The funtimes looked around the scooping room, nothing to be found. "I think we've been tricked." Said Ballora. Baby sighed as she rolled her eyes. "Of course we were, what's new.." It was getting late, and dark. Freddy chased after Markiplier who was bleeding from the lip. "Oh crumbs!" Yelled Freddy, who ran over with a wash cloth. "Are you alright?" Said Freddy, wiping his lip. "Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry if I ruined your relationship with Foxy. That was never my intent." Markiplier said with a sigh, staring at the floor. Freddy grabbed him by the chin and kissed him on the lips. Their tongues exchanging in a dance, and saliva dripping from their mouths. "Please, stay the night. It's getting late" persisted Freddy. "If you insist." Spoke Markiplier. Freddy showed Markiplier to their sleeping quarters, and got him set up in a room. They said their good nights, and went to bed. Hours passed, and Foxy stood in his room quiet, listening for when Markiplier opened his door, when finally, he did. Markiplier head to the bathroom, and that's when foxy snuck in. He grabbed his clothes, and snuck out. He put them on in his room, as well as put on a slicked back brown wig. He looked in the mirror and laughed. "Ha! This is perfect!" His plan was in motion, the last thing he needed to do was make sure Markiplier didn't find out. He went to the bathroom, and locked the door. He snickered, as he headed to Freddy's room. Inside the room of Freddy's, lay a bear and bunny sound asleep. "Finally... he stopped snoring.." Bon Bon sighed in relief, damn it he jinxed it. Freddy snored more aggressively than before mumbling in his sleep, "mmm Im not the imposter I... s..swear." Freddy was dreaming about among us again. "Kill me." Bon Bon cried.
Suddenly to Bon Bon's luck, the cunning fox who is currently disguised as Markiplier, busted into the room startling both Freddy and Bon Bon from their slumber.
"AH! THE IMPOSTER!" Freddy yelped sitting straight up on his bed. Freddy looked straight around to then lay eyes on Markiplier. "M-Markiplier?" Freddy stammered. "What are you doing in here?" Said Freddy drowsily, wiping his eyes. "Freddy... I couldn't sleep thinking about you! Today's been so perfect I just don't want the night to end!" Remarked Foxy, who covered his mouth as he chuckled. Bon Bon starred at Foxy whom was dressed as Markiplier, clearly not buying it. "This is too weird" said Bon Bon, as he headed towards the door. "I'm going to go to Balloras room. SHES peaceful!" Yelled Bon Bon who slammed the door. "So, what do you say, Fazbear? Wanna... make a mess?""Oh boy do I!" Freddy clapped cheerfully.
Meanwhile...
"Oh no how could this happen?" Markiplier sank his back onto his locked bathroom door. "How am I ever going to get out of here?" Markiplier then began yelling for help, "Someone help I'm trapped in here!" After moments of trying Markiplier realized it was no use. Moments of silence passed before Markiplier's intruding thoughts were suddenly interrupted by two small squeaky voices.
"No Bonnet I will NOT go on a date with you!" Bon Bon repeatedly explained. "Aww why not? Please please please please?" Bonnet giggled. This was it, this was Markiplier's way out. Markiplier continued to bang against the door. Bon and Bonnet got startled, as they hopped towards the noise. "HELP! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?" Shouted Markiplier. "Markiplier?!?" Shouted Bon Bon and Bonnet in unison. Bon Bon unlocked the door and let Markiplier out, and without wasting time, Markiplier pushed them out of the way, and ran towards Freddys room. Meanwhile in Freddy's room...
Foxy who is still disguised as Markiplier, approaches Freddy with such cunning energy. Foxy knew exactly what he was going to do for revenge, and with Markiplier now out of the way he was bound to succeed. "So uh, are we getting this show on the road or what?" Freddy yawned as Foxy then immediately jerks on top of Freddy, pinning him on both of Freddy's sides. "Don't worry, shows are my specialty." Foxy snickered. Freddy was confused for a moment, where did this behavior come from?
Before this scandal continued, Foxy's scheme was then interrupted by the real Markiplier, who had opened the door without knocking. Freddys legs were spread open as Foxys hands were pulling them apart. Markiplier stared at the display in shock. "What's going on here, what are you doing?!" Shouted Markiplier. Freddy closed his legs and backed up. "I'm just as confused as you are... I thought this was you!" Freddy yelled in a panic. Foxy began to sweat. Markiplier looked at Foxy who was dressed in his clothes. "Well, it's a REAL good thing I dreamt of among us before all of this. I know how to catch an imposter." Freddy said triumphantly. "Well whoever it is seemed to forget to hide their tail in the back." Markiplier scoffed. Foxy was really sweating now. "Then there's only one person this could possibly be!" Announced Freddy. "It's definitely Ballora."
Both foxy and Markiplier stood in awe for a second trying to process how dumb this bear actually is. "What did I get it wrong? Baby? Bon Bon? Hand unit?" Freddy guessed. "You can drop the act Freddy." Replied Foxy, tearing off both the wig and Markiplier's close to then turn towards Markiplier and announced. "This was all one big giant ploy. Freddy knew it was me the entire time! Before you walked in here completely unannounced, Freddy had just told me to dress up like you and fuck him." Markiplier was taken back by Foxy's words, hurt and filled with anger. Before Freddy could justify himself, Markiplier storms out of the room. "Why you...!" Shouted Freddy angrily. Freddy wasted no time and chased after Markiplier. Freddy pushed Markiplier to the ground, but making sure not to hurt him by placing his hand under his head to catch his fall. "Markiplier, listen. Don't believe anything Foxy had to say. He wants to split us apart because he loves me, but believe me, I don't love him. You're the only one I've ever wanted. Words cannot describe how I feel at this moment. Perhaps embarrassed, since I thought he was you, or rather aroused, considering I'm on top of you with high tensions. But listen, I just want you to know-" Freddy spouted, suddenly interrupted by markiplier grabbing him by the face and pulling him closer. Their mouths doing a back and fourth motion with their tongues twisting. Freddys hand moved up Markiplier's neck, as Markiplier's hands were exploring his body, slowly unzipping his pants and pulling them down his waist. Freddy grabbed Markiplier's shirt and pulled it off, playing with his nipples, and twirling his soft chest hair. Markiplier had fully undressed Freddy, and they were ready to finish off their night. They stood up, dropping their clothes in the hallway, and ran to Markiplier's room. There they locked the door, and turned off the lights. Markiplier laid Freddy on the bed as he hovered over him. He turned Freddy onto his stomach and inserted his penis 5 inches into his hole, slowly thrusting back and fourth, letting the cum fill him up. Freddy moaned as he himself began to cream. His eyes began to water as he spoke, "you better make me wetter than my eyes." He was short of breath. Markiplier then pulled apart his butt checks and he took out his penis, and put his fingers in it instead, quickly moving around his fingers. After several minutes, markiplier had an idea. He quickly ran to Funtime auditorium where he gathered a ball and rope that was left on the floor from Baby's juggling routine. When back inside the room, he tied Freddy to the bed, and put the ball in his mouth. "That way you can't scream." Said markiplier. Markiplier explored Freddys body with his fingers, Freddy being so aroused he twitched. Markiplier's head slowly moved down to Freddy's penis, inserting it into his mouth. He licked and sucked on it for a while, drinking his cream, as he rolled back his eyes and they both moaned. After a while, it was now Freddy's turn to dominate. "Ever heard of puppy play?" Said Freddy. Freddy put a collar on markiplier and a muzzle around his mouth. He grabbed markiplier by the collar, who was on all fours on the bed, and began to fuck him from the back. His large robotic penis filling markiplier with delight. He then rolled markiplier over so he lay on his back, and passionately bit and sucked on his neck. They finished up by a steamy make out session, and then did their after care.