Chapter 3

Freddy chased after Foxy down the hallway as he tackled him to the floor, throwing punches to his jaw. "How dare you?!" Freddy shouted. "Why can't you just be happy for me?!?" He continued to beat his fists across foxys face. "How can I possibly be happy for you!?!" Foxy yelled grabbing one of Freddy's fists, "You told me for years you were homophobic and made fun of me for it!!?"
Freddy paused for a brief moment to then grab Foxy's collar and shouts, "Yeah!? So!?" Freddy slams foxy to the ground. "So?! What do you mean so??" Yelled Foxy. "All my life you've been ridiculing me for being gay, and then all of a sudden you say you are?? How fucking dare you! I'm so tired of being ridiculed and seen as an outcast for my sexuality. You have NO idea what it's like growing up being made fun of because you're different. Freddy, you're a narcissist, manipulative piece of shit. I hate you!" Foxy cried. "I can't believe I ever loved you-!" He stopped, pausing in his tracks, realizing the words he just uttered. Freddy stopped all movement, Foxy's non existent heart sunk like it was being crushed single handily with his own
hands. All that Foxy could look at in this moment was the bear who was hovering over him whom seemed to be to taken aback by what Foxy had said. "You.. what?" Freddy asked who was currently in shock from hearing what Foxy had just said. Freddy pulled himself off of Foxy who was still frozen in fear. "You... loved me?" Freddy said in disbelief. Freddy looked down at the floor, feeling guilt. He lent his hand out for Foxy to grab. Foxy looked at Freddy with shock. He grabbed Freddys hand as he helped him to his feet. "I...uhm-" Foxy muttered before being hugged tightly by Freddy. Freddys fingers interlaced around foxys back, hugging him tightly. He squeezed him as he sheepishly spoke, "I'm sorry." His tone was shaken. Foxy stood stiff for a moment, and then hugged Freddy back. "No... I am. I want you to be happy. It was selfish of me to punch Markiplier. I was jealous. I want you to find love, even if that love isn't me. Freddy, I want to be transparent. I loved you from the start. The day I was made, and became an official face of Circus baby's, I was nervous and shy. I didn't know anybody and felt excluded since you all knew each other. You made me feel welcomed, as snobby as you became, you were always willing to help me make friends. I instantly fell for you. Life was new, and scary, but from that point on I knew no matter what happened, I'd want you to be apart of every step of it. Even now, I want you to be there for everything, even if it's not in the romantic way I hoped. Sure, you teased me, mocked me, picked on me, but you were always a friendly..." he paused. "Somewhat... friendly face. Especially in the beginning. The way you treat me now only means our friendship has blossomed, and I'm honored to be with you here now. I'm sorry I was so rude, I'm learning to let you go... I know you'll never love me, and I love you enough to the point I have to let you go." Foxy stepped back and smiled with tears in his eyes. "Go find markiplier, and please, give him my condolences." Tears rolled down his face as he turned around, and walked away. As Foxy walked around the corner he wiped the tears off his face and started to laugh. "I can't believe that loser bought that!" He chuckled. "Now, it's time for *my* payback." He grinned and walked away.