CH 2 PAGE 1

NOW FULLY LOADED!

MISSIONS:
REUNITE WITH [LEON .S KENNEDY]
REUNITE WITH [ADA WONG]

MEET ASHLEY GRAHAM.
MEET LUIS SERRA.
MEET JACK KRAUSER.
MEET ALBERT WESKER.

SIDE MISSIONS(OPTIONAL)

SAVE CHARACTER LUIS SERRA.

TRIP LEON KENNEDY.

THROW AN EGG AT RAMÓN SALAZAR.

CHOKE A MF OUT!!

“OH GREAT HEAVENS! YOUCH, I'M ASCENDING, SAVE ME!!” you grunted and groaned, a small amount of tears swelling up in your eyes.

You stumbled out from the old potty, butt burning, but at least it was clean? Your hands clenched your stomach as you tried to soothe it from the aftermath.

You used one hand to wave around in front of your face while your legs nearly gave out from the sheer smell. “I hope no one uses that, it smells like fucking death..” you groaned once more. “My asshole😞” you said sadly as you rubbed your lower back while leaving the large house.

Whoever walked into the fucking toilet? May whatever god is out there have mercy on their souls because it REEKED.

As soon as you got outside the house you looked around the area, two pathways you were able to walk to, Pathway A) which lead you to fuck knows where and pathway B) which had a closed gate that you can most certainly climb over no problemo with a weird design on it made in metal.

Of course, it wouldn't be a Sabi book without the reader wagging their self over a ledge, fence or a wall.

But, oh? Wait? Is this mf climbing it normal for the first time?

Yes, in fact you were, you carefully lowered yourself off of the fence on the other side as you began walking again clearly done with any and all bullshit.

0.5 IQ HAS BEEN ADDED TO YOUR INTELLIGENCE SCALE!

Such a smart cookie😄

But also a dumb one, because now your gonna have to walk through a pitch black cave not know where the fuck your going, or if your gonna smash into anything.

Let's just get through this in one paragraph, shall we?

“Fuck-” you grunted as you bumped into a stoney wall, your hands now out in front of you as you moved them around just incase, “oh lawd” you mumbled as you shook your foot, trying to a rock out of your worn and tattered shoe/slippers/thongs (flip-flops)/high heels(I don't know what shoes you're wearing😭)
Doing that stanky leg and everything Tryna get that rock out then just deciding to live with it as you hobbled with it stuck between your two toes, “gonna kms” you huffed as you clenched your buttcheeks, afraid of hurting yourself once more, then you saw it.. The light! You let out a sigh of relief as you took another step, one after the other and then just, tripping and fucking BOOM!

There you go guys, end of my resident evil series, no more, go away😡

Ada would've never expected to see you… ever again after what happened in racoon city in the NEST lab.

She raised her scrumptious, finger licking good eyebrows as she smirked down at you, while she watched you slowly but dramatically get up and have a mental breakdown about tripping over.

“FOR FUCK SAKES, WHAT TYPE OF BEING HAS JUST FUCKED ME IN THE ASS SO HARD THAT IT HAS TO DO THIS? HUH? WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS FUCKING TREATMENT!?”

Though she did have a feeling and knew deep within her heart that you had survived she never actually thought she'd see your face ever.. she thought she was just being delusional when seeing you, especially in the same clothes. they look the exact same, albeit a bit more worn and dirtier than before.

Ada chuckled as she watched you throw a hissy fit. stomping around like a gorilla, although at the start when she had met you, she did not like you… one bit, over time(even if you weren't there) you had grown on her as she thought over your actions towards her, it was clear you had a slight interest in her and maybe, just maybe she had a small amount of interest in you?

Her smile grew ever so slightly as she let out a quiet sigh as her device buzzed causing her to look down in annoyance, seeing the caller ID ‘ALBERT WESKER’

“Duty calls, I guess..” she spared your sweet face a glance before walking off.

mmm yummy, the way it flopped into my hands? 😈

I'm so sorry.

“what’cha buyin’?” That voice startled you, making you go into a karate position.

That earned you a blank stare from the hooded and half masked man, bro was in fact, not amused.

You lowered your hands in slight embarrassment as you walked up to his little shop.

The merchant stared at you in amusement as he watched you pat your own body down trying to find any type of money..

“I'm fucking broke…” you said as you just realised as you looked up at the Merchant whose amusement died down.

You could see an eyebrow raise as he put both hands on either side of his table. “How ‘bout you go and get some money?” he could almost hear the cogs turning in your head.

“How the fuck am I supposed to do that?” You grumbled angrily, it seems that after being in Racoon city your patience has dwindled.

TRANSFERING YOU PESETAS!

SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT, TAKE THIS EXTRA GIFT AS OUR APOLOGIES!!

You stared blankly at the merchant before your eyebrows began wiggling.

Your hands reach into one of your pockets, whether that be pants pockets, short pockets, jacket pockets, shoes, socks, hell even a bra if you're a female? You still grabbed the Pesetas coins out.

His eyebrows raised before his eyes narrowed, he saw you check that part and came.out empty handed, what kind of fucking magic is that?

“How much is that crossbow?” *You asked curiously with a grin.

“It's a Bolt Thrower, it's 8,000pstas but for you? I'll cut it down to 4,000 Mate” the merchant chuckled as you counted your coins before handing him all you had.

“I'm fucking broke again.” You angrily mumbled once more as The Merchant chuckled and handed you the Bolt Thrower.”Come back anytime” he let out a chuckle as you waved him off and began walking as you tried to figure out how to work it.

“MY FUCKING EYE–”

(So sorry it took so long fr didn't know if I should've started this with the toilet scene or with the reader twerking towards Luis or something😭? Should've chose Luis 💔 [edit>] my ass just found out the merchant has an Australian accent most specifically a pseudo-australian accent, y’know what that means😈 Bros getting special treatment, say I'm playing favourites and all but I always thought big bro was a British mf🙏 the merchant ain't gonna see what's coming😈 me, I am, I'm coming✊ )