CH 2 PAGE 4

Your back was killing you at this point in time, grunting and groaning as you held your back in pain, maybe sleeping on the floor wasn't a good idea?

Enough of the back pain you're currently feeling and back into more important matters.

The reason you had gotten shaken awake? It was caused by some commotion that you did in fact and still are investigating- the sounds of yelling in Spanish and gun firing as a high pitched screaming that sounded similar to a certain twinks name…

Though of course it couldn't be him, you both were in a whole different state just a few days ago! Sure you were able to get into -what you think is- Spain, only figuring that out due to the language. In a matter of a day or two you weren't willing to question yourself only to question how, or if, Leon Kennedy, the man that took one of your brain cells and decided to take the G-virus without even thinking of the damages it may cause and said ‘oh that was easy!’ it was in fact, not so easy, had somehow gotten into Spain.

So like the nosey Nancy you were-and still are, you crawled- instead of standing- through the mud, getting your shins and shoes that's seen better days, as well as your hands filthy with mud, popping your head around the corner to see what was happening.

“Well I'll be a monkey's uncle…” you mumbled as you saw Leon, looking scrumptious with his bazongas out and everything, looking like a slut just as he did the last time you've seen him.

Though, he looked a little different… you couldn't figure it out… ah ha! He trimmed his hair! Definitely not the fact that he looks like a caveman and has aged quite a bit..

So suddenly your eyes had the looney tunes classic heart eyes as they landed on the blond behind him, she was crouched down, hands pushed up against her ears in an attempt to block out the sound of grenades and shotgun firing, her eyes shut tightly as she let out a few yelps when Leon would move unexpectedly or tell her to back away or come closer whenever a Ganado came closer.

The twink was trying his best to shoot all of the villagers, cursing whenever he had to reload while one of them was near.

Of course, luck was not on his side as a Ganado was able to grab him from behind, causing him to struggle while Ashley screamed for Leon to watch out as more etched closer.

Well time to be a knight in shining armour! You stood up pulling out your trusty handgun and pointed it at the Ganado as you took a step closer and…

On the ground already? Take a nice trip? Okay good, get up and shoot and make more mfs get obsessed with you💔

You stood up quickly, holding the wall as you aimed and shot, hoping you didn't shoot Leon or Ashely.

And lucky for you! You didn't, though the feeling of the blood splattering on Leon as you shot the gains out of the Ganado, his eyes narrowed as he snapped his head towards you, only now
realising who it was, the person who had saved him.

Congrats, you just lit. Fireworks in Leon's heart once more while a certain song played in his head as he looked at your muddy form.

“LEON!” and he's down on the ground again as Ashley yelled in panic as she watched him get tackled to a ground by a balding man with a grey heard, she let out a terrified scream when another Ganado came for her, she ducked out of the way as you aimed and fired just barely grazing the old man on top of Leon.

It was enough to stun him however as he lost his focus on Leon, his eyes training in on you, letting out a low growl as he got up, he tried walking towards you but was stopped by Leon shooting bullets like a crazed lunatic.

(Fun, useless fact, none of the resident evils were gonna be originally connected, all with the reader having different personalities in each re but I was to lazy to write in different personalities so it became a ‘series’ resident evil two wasn't even supposed to be the first Resident evil book I was gonna post, it was gonna be re7, having the one of was(but never did) written down in my doc's and never ended up using it, so you get to see a very much 2022 humoured writing😋 here you go, as a bonus(?)

——RE7

The chatter amongst the three of you was what only one could describe as.. fucking weird…

"I'm Tryna clap some ghost CHEEKS." Your friend that was at the driver's seat, body and face turned towards you in the back and your other friend that was situated in the passenger seat.

Luckily for you the car was in park. Unfortunately for you, you were forced to participate in 'ghost hunting' so the car was parked in front of the 'haunted' house.

You and the passenger princess gave your other friend a look before the, what I'll dub as PP for passenger princess decided it would be funny to join in on the drivers antics.

"For real. I want some ghussy-"

"I'm leaving." Just as you said you would, you opened the car with a small smile, shutting the door with a thud before taking a few steps.

Turning around you looked at the car waiting for D(Driver) and PP to step out of the car.

It took them a minute but they finally did, walking to the house, PP pushing you slightly with a little laugh before doing their best to drag you.

As soon as the three of you got onto the wooden deck of the house, the wood creaked harshly under your weights

Of course someone has to say it "y'all are too much lasagna, making the wood cry out. GYAT." You gave a pointed look towards your friends before taking brave steps.

D, the fucker that he was. Started to spew random nonsense, most making you cringe, like when he referred to himself as 'daddy' when calling out to the house.

Your hand reached out to the rotting door handle, pushing it forward with gritted teeth as the door creaked loudly, it scraping against the floorboards with an eerie sound.

"Never mind you guys, I don't want the Ghussy anymore, count me out." PP backed it away with arms raised, their mouth in a deep frown while their eyebrows were scrunched together in worry.

D's hands were quick to put PP in a headlock, dragging them along with him——

Got me feelin' a lil icky with how I wrote this ngl😖 I'm pretty sure I have other either non finished writing or writing that I just didn't end up using and wrote something different 😋)