CH 2 PAGE 16

You hummed thoughtfully, tapping your chin as you looked at the two paintings- a puzzle clearly- your turned back towards the two dining tables, eyes shifting to the snake statues, eyeing the singular golden head near the entrance before turning back to the painting.

"Well?" Leon asked, curiosity as he watched you think.

"I say we ring all of the bells.." you suggested, now stuck on the stupid ass puzzle.

Though, Ashley chimed in, her own eyes scanning the delicate painting before turning towards the table, noticing some plates with a fancy made napkin, others with empty plates, some with extra forks others with an extra knife, most were different. She looked back up at the two paintings before walking over to the table closest to the statues, going all the way at the end closest to the right before sitting down, her playing and silverware matching the paintings.

Both you and Leon watch her, as she sat down, looking at her plate then at the painting with the lady. "Oh, well that's smart- why couldn't you figure that out" you looked over at Leon, giving him a side eye as he opened his arms up with an exasperated look., you walked along the first dining table closest to the paintings, examining the playing then the painting with the man, finding the correct plating as you say down.

Your hands tapped the thing you see at restraints to get the people's attention, I forgot what it was called. You tapped it, causing a ring leaving Ashley to follow suit, hands tapping on the top as well- it seem to do the trick.

You all looked over at the bars surrounding the golden snakes head dropped.

You stood up, happily prancing to take the golden snakes head off.

"Ugly thing aren't you?" You asked the block of gold fiddling with it.

"Bet that's what your mum said to you when you were born." You looked over, staring at Leon in shock when he said that.

"We should make out"

"😯"

"Get em!" You cheered from above, sticking close to Ashley, leaving Leon to fend for himself against the parasite filled knight armours.

At least you were cheering? That's gotta count for something. Ashley helped, while you threw popcorns at the armour she threw lanterns with blue fire in them, making the parasites in the sits freeze up, leaving Leon to-

"ZOOWEEMAMA" your face twisted into one similar to the Grinchs smile, watching the man you had been bullying since 1998 delivered a round house kick the the armour, so suddenly you were twirling your hair around, gun in your other hand as you decided to finally help from above shooting the parasites while kicking your feet.

You let out another noise akin to a classic Leon Kennedy fan would make, giggles whenever you see the man dive out of the way- each time he killed the new set of knights, more blue flames would blow out, until only three were left out of the 8(?) all coming at him from different angle.

Ashley threw another blue lantern down, at least she was being useful (while you? You didn't do jack shit, only "teehee'ing" about Leon) stopping two out of the three in their tracks, leaving Leon open to kick the both of them, evading the third knight.

The first two helmets popped off, long flailing red parts flailed around, trying to hit anything and everything in its path.

With a flick of Leon's wrist- he threw a flash grenade down, killing th two, leaving the last of them left.

This one was different, a Red feather sat atop of its helmet, the parasite popping out from the back of the helmet, making Leon's job much harder in getting the helmet off, the knight turning around whoever Leon tried shoot, slashing it's sword down at the blond.

Though despite his circumstances, that didnt mean Leon couldn't hear you cat calling him–

"Boutta make sure you're a male sea horse Leon 😈"

"😨"

(Found the most scrumptious finger licking re2 X reader book GRR RUFF RUFF MMEOW MFEOW MEOWNW been starving for so long now I got my grubby hands on such a good fanfic😈 ion know if the creator is comfortable with me mentioning it on here but the book has got a hold on me😋🙏)