CH 2 PAGE 19

(I'll make an NSFW post one day, but today is not that day, highly uncomfortable with it in general but I find it extremely funny and the fact that I can make small pp jokes or "where'd my dick go😞" jokes is highly hilarious to me😣)

"WATCH OUT MR PRESIDENT!!!!" You yelled as you dove towards Luis.

Now, you must be thinking 'sabi did you really skip all through a whole bunch of shit?' yes😣 or 'sabi what the fuck' I'm sorry😓

Let me give you a lil context my favourite peices of rat shits😁

You were tweaking, truly, two giants, one with the most body armour you've ever seen a giant have the the other basically naked, his titties out and everything, flopping around n shit.

"PULL THE FUCKING LEVEL MIK-I-EL!" You screamed as you quickly rolled out of the way on an upcoming attack. You being bait was all in vain as the giant was somehow able to dodge the trap doors underneath the flooring, boiling lava underneath heating up the place.

Safe to say your buns? We're infact toasted.

You panted, grunted and groaned, having Insisted on helping the two out, should've just let them do the work while you say back and relaxed like a passenger princess. "Fuck me like the government does..." You began crawling away as another one of the giants seemed hellbent on stepping on you like a cockaroaches- though, to be fair. You did look like one.

The armour giant was the one that seem hellbent on killing you- even going as far as to try and WWE end you.

Elbow being the first to make contact with the floor on where you were.

Leon having to deal with the naked giant, he did his best to try and help you, shooting at the armour to see if it would distract the creature.

"LUIS, PLEASE BBG." You panted again, stamina running low as you once more, through yourself out of the way.

Luis pulled the switch just as the naked giant stepped on the thing, launching the cretin into the boiling red and orange lava beneath the trap.

That only left one.

You heard Luis call out something, though. You were too busy on figuring out what he said due to the fact that the giant try to body slam you, Luis had suddenly dissapeared.

Leon shot his bullets at the creatures back, focusing his full attention on helping you.

"Hey! Sancho! Get the big feller closer to here!" Luis- now appearing higher up then before, a whole pack of dynamite held between his arm and side.

When Leon did try, the thing didn't event bat an eyelash towards him, jumping towards you with the full intent on stepping on you.

You jumped out of the way running towards Luis's lil stage above, waiting for the giant to stomp close enough for Luis to get his last piggy back ride🙏

Luis had jumped, clinging onto the scraps of the giants armour, planing the dynamite in between a metal bit, calling out for Leon to shoot it as he jumped down.

And that's how you quickly grabbed the gems from the giants dead bodies.. blankly looking at Leon when he asked where the jewels went. "Up my ass, now let's get a move on." You were sweating like a pair of nutsacks in jeans on a hot sunny day.