CH 2 PAGE 5

(MK book being posting tm and possibly a COD book 😋)

“I SHOULD'VE LEFT THAT OLD FUCK TO CHOKE YOU LEON, FOR FUCK SAKES.” You yelled angrily as you ran through the village with both blonds hot on your tail.

You were able to haul ass all the way until the farm, where you got decked by a man with his head in a dead cow mask..

You groaned as you basically floated for a split second before landing on the muddy ground with a harsh, wet thud.

Once you opened your eyes again, the world felt like it was spinning, your body twitches while your back ached more than it did before, you clearly weren't in the right state of mind as your hands squished around on the mud, ears ringing from the gun fire happening close to you as you struggled to get up.

Heaving and coughing slightly due to the cow wearing head man slamming his forearm into your ribs, surely hard enough to leave a bad bruise.

Blinking rapidly as your hands finally found the right position to lift you up, of course with some help from Ashley, who ushered you up as quickly as possible, Leon having already dealt with the man that had winded you.

Leon only shot when necessary as the three of you ran straight around the barn and going straight for the bridge.

Though that plan was foiled as more and more Ganado appeared out of nowhere and ran after you three, shaking the bridge.

You grunted, still holding Ashley's hand tightly.

Huffing and puffing as your knight in shining armour called out to you.

Luis Serra😈 got me kickin’ my feet rn.

Waving his arms as he held the door open, looking anxious as you dragged Ashley– wet hand still gripping onto her own hand as you got to the end of the bridge. “Hey! Over here!”

First it was leon then you, then Ashley that had entered the hut, huffing and puffing as you let go of her hand in favour of putting them on your knees, your eyes shifted Leon who had his forearm roughly in Luis’s chest, a not so pleased look on his fac–

“Can you guys not fuck in front of us? Get a room.” You huffed out as you stood up fully, putting a hand against your clothed yet wet rib due to the rain.

Moving just the slightest bit even hurts your ribs, especially breathing, you most likely have internal bruising from being slammed so harshly, having been lucky enough to not break a bone.

It seemed you had spaced out a bit as Luis words finally registered as he got out of leons hold, asking for help to lift the closet that had fallen on its side, showing a hidden spot for a person to crawl into, that obviously being Ashley!

“You too [name]” Leon held it open a little longer.

“I'll literally bite you if you keep trying to treat me like I'm seven.” You frowned.

“I'm not speaking to you like a child, I'm just concerned.”

“Leon, you have to realise, I'm not–never gonna listen to you, I don't respect you enough for that and if we're being honest? Unless your catwalking down the fucking footpath then I'm never gonna listen to you.” you explained as Leon looked at you blankly.

‘I knew they loved me…’

Thinking you had gotten your point across due to his facial expression and the sudden noise of Luis hissing about his fingers hitting the floor due to Leon stopping with his helping hand in keeping it up.

“Lil warning next time..” Luis hissed holding a pair of his fingers.

He's the true victim here 😔

(Not my finest work, certainly won't be my last shitty scrape but I'm still waiting for confirmation about something then I'll be able to update certain books 😈)