CH 2 PAGE 17

(eat up my Pookies ain't gonna get fed a page for a lil while🗣️‼️‼️)

"Uno plus four... Heh... Guess you could say.. heh.... I won this rou-"

"Plus four, pick up eight."

"Why you gotta spin me around, rip down my pants and fuck me in the ass like this bro? No letting me get all dolled up? No- no prep?? Just raw doggin' me like I'm a fine dish of steak? Putting some homemade ranch on me and everything?" The utter betrayal you felt, the utter betrayal you had just experienced from Leon.

You had ever so gratefully showed him a magic trick by pulling out a stack of Uno card from buttfuck no where to play with a dead body next to the both of you- caged in like a couple of birds.

"Man, and I was gonna give you head when I won too 😕"

It went silent for a split second, both you and Leon staring at one another. You looked down at the stack of uno cards- the plus four he had place down suddenly dissapearing. "... Woah😧"

"... Head you say? Heh..." Why was he all of a sudden copying you? Did he finally gain a consciousness. "Heh... Pucker u–"

"😨⁉️"

As Ashley went through hell, knights swinging swords at her, having to run constantly, dodging the sharp objects she had finally gotten to the balcony (?) above the two of you- "GET THE FUCK- five dollars.... Five dollars and I'll give t–" you had stopped mid sentence when Ashely had called out to you- both of you, smiling as she went towards the lever, giving the body the most foul look as she pushed it off, hands gripping the handle as she pushed it aside, releasing you and Leon from your confinements and Leon's Heaven 😓

Leon turned towards Ashley giving her the most sigma male alpha wolf devil hybrid lost prince of Narnia he could muster, looking up at her with his big blue orbs and blond locks. "If you jump down- I can catch you.." his own Lil way of showing appreciation, back to his old NPC ways.

"Ew, fuck no" and the look of immediate annoyance flashed with embarassment appeared on his face, hoping to earn some respect points from you only to be humiliated, maybe in another fanfic Leon😋

"I'll catch you bbg" you chimed in, knowing your arms wouldn't be able to catch her from that height, but that's okay!

Ashley nodded enthusiastically, you gave Leon a devilish look, thinking you had won. "😈‼️"

You snapped your head away from Leon as Ashley scream- the same red(?) cloaked figure appear, wrapping his weird fucking alien hands on him, lifting her up over his shoulder, giving both of you a smoldering stare- Leon raised his gun in a futile attempt but was unsuccessful, the thing was already gone with poor Ashley💔

"Look what the fuck you did."

"Why is this my fault?"

"Shut up whore 😡"

"😓"

And off you went! To your own Lil MLP adventure!!!

(I am NOT looking forward to writing that dirty scene in the fantasy book💔 fellow asexuals be aware y'all will not like what I'll become, it's the spongebob smutshot all over again😓 gonna be working on my au books because I don't have to look up or play the games for the actual plot😁 short update but still an update mwah😋)

(PS. Not edited💔

Pps a lil bit edited 😣)