CH 2 PAGE 3

It sounded hectic out there, you could hear the faint sound of what seemed like a roar-ish noise followed by the sound of water splashing.

Were you trying to find out what was happening out there? Absolutely fucking not, not with this sad excuse of a handgun that has currently jammed on you on more occasions then one.

You stayed in the same place with The Merchant, trying to bargain your way towards a rocket launcher.

“No.”

Was the shortest answer you'd get from him as you exited his browsing space.

You heard the Merchant chuckled as you continuously eyed the rocket launcher, but to no avail. “Next time buy somethin’, Mate.” The merchant let out a smoker laugh as you rolled your eyes.

You eyed his stuff silently before shaking your head in leaving through the double doors that you had entered
From, take a few steps up the stairs, going towards the purple flames before going right past it towards the outside, still daylight, luckily.

Like fuck were you gonna boogeyman this bullshit and run around in the dark.

You ignored order the crates that had yellow X’d on them, you couldn't be fucked with them while feeling tired and drained despite doing the bare minimum.

The bare minimum being you getting your ass beat by an older woman.

Though, to be fair, she hit fucking hard and had the meanest resting bitch face that would've scared you off alone.

Your torn shoes crunched against the ground of the quarry, the open area made you feel unsettled and not to mention the loud snoring from walking past the blue gates.

Someone's dad must be in there from how loud the FUCKING SNORING WAS.

Were you a little peeved about the whole getting your ass slapped, beaten and bruised by a fish that was thrown by an elderly drug addicted lady? Yes, were you taking it out on whatever you could? Also yes.

You hobbled your way back to the big building, the big building being the damn church.

Of course you had to go pass the poorly made walk way that overlooked a certain part of the water, you eyes scanned below as you cautiously stepped across, fearing for your life if you were to fall, though your eyes did watch as a bot drove pass all the way at the bottom, it did a quick circle around the place before heading out again, as of someone was messing around...

Back to the church! The Building-Unlucky for you- was still locked though you of course had to have one of your bright ideas.

“Unless..” you mumbled as you glanced up at the windows, no bars, easy to break glass, just the perfect set up for you, clearly someone's idea is dim–

The click of heels against some of the stone that laid about across the church's property. “Well, never thought I'd see you here.” The voice was smooth and sly, you could basically feel her eyes racking over your slobbish looks.

You stayed still for a moment, pondering if you should act like a dumb ass, deciding against that seeing as though your energy was lower than normal, instead of going for the normal approach you would've gone back in Racoon city, you went for the much more civil one.

You slowly turned your head until it couldn't turn anymore then twisting your torso to fully look at her. “Long time no see I'm guessing?” You asked curiously as you turned towards Ada, dressed in red just like last time.

Her eyes looked back up at your face, admiring the-filthy- details of it. “Haven't changed a bit I see.” her lips twisted into a small smile as she gestured to the same-once clean and new- clothing that you had on before the events of racoon city, she didn't seem disgusted by it, which would've been my first reaction, she seemed more or so amused, as if she didn't believe that you had stayed in the same clothing for years-to her, to her it was years, six years to be exact but for you it was only four days, not even a week.

Looking down at your clothing you did an almost awkward shrug, not knowing what to say. “Spare a penny, I guess?” you joked as she let out one of those nose laughs, were you breathing through the nose harshly?

“So.” She started as she began circling around you slowly, admiring your structure.

“What has kept you so busy these past few years?” she asked curiously averting her eyes when you began looking at her, slowly turning as she walked around you.

Confused, you stared at her with pursed lips. “Years?” You mumbled under your breath, sure Ada looked much older, sure you didn't know how you got her and got your booty cheeks smacked by a fish, but it couldn't have been years, that's impossible… well so is someone falling in love with your whole swamp theme going on here but y’know😖

“Yes. Years.” She confirmed as she stopped and turned her body towards you, eyes narrowed, still having the same smile as before, as she popped a hip out in favour of leaning her weight on one foot while folding her arms over one another.

She cocked an eyebrow up as you looked like a high chipmunk while staring at her.

“Oh.” Was all you could utter towards her before looking back up at the church window, wanting to take a nap and knowing up there would possibly be the safest spot as of right now.

You weren't able to get in the church, after multiple failed attempts you gave up, deciding to at least try and conceal so you could get some rest, it's been hours since you last slept and you were deeply exhausted, even if you have to sleep on hard dirt you would and that's exactly what you did.

Curled up on the floor as you tried to sleep, the exhaustion let you rest easily.

Though the ease was tugged away a little bit at the strange feeling, as if someone was talking about you… foreshadowing? Maybe. Cliffhanger? Also maybe.

(I don't think I'm gonna be doing a re5 one because it scares me😖 BUT, seeing as I have plans for this so called ‘series’ (which just involve me rewriting this all again with re0 and possibly 1 added into it but with the reader being a lil more traumatised then before😋 but actually take my time with it this time around, keep it in one book, do what I've got going on here the whole CH 0, CH 1, CH 2 ECT but in the same book😈) despite having other plans for other books, same fandoms and different fandoms(thinking of posting that MK1 book early, fully rewriting the dbh book, a TLOU book[Joel kinda 😈] a cod book like i've promised, possibly a red dead redemption book BC I love those southern breedable male mfs😈(that's a joke) and another resident evil+ slasher au😋 that's probably my plans that'll keep me busy for a year or twenty😞)