CH 2 PAGE 9

(I seriously gotta upgrade on my updating skills😭)

Before you followed Leon out of the fire riddles place, you had grabbed the fake red eye that belonged to Mendéz, pocketing the item as you dove out of the broken window.

Not even a second later the wood and support beams collapsed

You wheezed and huffed after finally being able to get out of the on-fire barn, taking in deep breaths of that sweet succulent fresh air.

You got up, knees popping as a certain lil someone popped up beside you. "Ashley right?" You asked with a small grin, leaning on a pole that magically appeared.

Ashley only gave you a smile. "Yeah." It seems this whole ordeal just fuck right off, she no longer seemed nervous inst-

"Oh so her name you can get right?" Leon butted in, a frown on those 😈 lips.

Staring at him for a few minutes which leads you to clear your throat and scratch your head. "I have no idea what your talking about Jacob"

"...😡" Someone's getting a little angry, did he have his nap? Probably not.

Though it seemed as if a switch had flicked up, the banter seemed to stop as Leon continued on with his dialogue.

"That fire is bound to catch their attention." He glanced over at the blazing light, the sound of wood breaking on the inside and the smoke that emitted from it would've definitely made anyone close enough to see come closer.

Ashley seemed especially worried, you couldn't blame her, you've seen the people that were infected by the parasite. "I'm not gonna turn into one of them, right?" She asked curiously as she followed both you and Leon up the bumpy pathway.

".." he stayed silent for just a moment before letting out one of those nose sighs, knowing he had to; due to his totally consensual work description that he definitely signed up for and definitely didn't get threatened for.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure you won't." The response was dry, lacked no comfort, he didn't seem all that bothered about protecting her.

You were observing both of them, eyes flicking between the two figures In Front of you, even when the big building came into view, the gates lowered, the entrance looked creepy, begging for a couple of ghost hunters to run towards it.

Ashley seemed at least a bit comforted by Leon and his blunt words.

Only when the three of you had crossed the bridge when it started raising, creaking as it went up.

"call me Cinderella and put me in a cow costume what the fuck." You stepped back from the bridge a bit more as one of the blonds gave you a weird look.

Leon didn't seem as phased by your comment, seemingly more used to it, as he backed away from the bridge before doing the sluttiest turn when it had finally clicked at the top. "Well, at least we're not gonna be followed."

"Haha, you're so funny William! What's your credit card information and number?" You asked with a grin, dragging the other blond along with you.

Though, before Leon could even give you his credit card number after you so graciously and totally not sarcastically called him funny, his comms(?) had bleeped, signalling a call.

He had answered it without a second thought.

You could hear the muffled noises of Luis talking "Hola, Luis here. You guys still around?" Off topic but he'd make a good drag queen ngl.

Of course, Leon had to reply in his own white, blue eyed blond hair type of way.

"Well, I wanted to go home. But Ashely just had to see this castle." You could basically hear the eye roll from Luis.

"You're so funny, seriously give me your social security number." you whispered to Leon, huffing when he ignored you and continued his lil conversation.

"If I threw a brick at him would I be in the wrong?"

"What?"

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Missed me my lil clothed monkey🥰?" The Merchant did indeed missed his favourite customer, he ignored his 'other favourite customer' in favour of presenting you a fine lil thing I'd like to call-

"Why is there a dildo in your hands-" your mouth was opened agape

"It's a fucking gun, mate." from favourite customer to least favourite customer in under five seconds, that's gotta be a record.

You Leaned on his foldable table staring at the gun below. "How the hell was I supposed to know? I mean, look at it?"

"It looks like a damn gun."

"Nuh-uh." Wow, such good a good comeback.

Leon was quick to butt in after about five or so minutes of the arguing, making the merchant put the gun he was about to give to you for free away.

The merchant let out a smokers chuckle as he seemed to grin. Most likely at the thought of a paying customer. "What can I getcha?" He let out another chuckle as Leon threw his knife on the table, the knife that looked like it definitely had better days- and the same exact knife he had gotten from Marvin, in the RPD.

You stared at the knife as the merchant was somehow able to restore the destroyed metal, even shining it for Leon as Leon threw the pouch of coins on the table. "You're breaking my heart here Jeremy" you said with a frown while motioning to the knife.

"I know for damn sure it smells musty but damn.."

"Why would you smell a knife?"

"Shut the fuck up?"

(Thought I found the most jaw dropping mouth opening toe spreading cheeks opening titty swinging resident evil X reader book only to find out it was a oneshot💔 can't keep playing with my heart here man😡 I'm so tempted to end this just to write for Ethan Winters BC I love my no hand no foot lil man🥰 then just completely rewriting everything in one whole book, like I'm talking re0 as 0, re2 as 1, re3 as 2, re4 as 3, infinite darkness as 4, re6 as 5, re7 as 6, re8 as 7 the whole shebang in one book😋 so sorry for any spelling mistakes it's 4am😖)