CH 2 PAGE 10

(just realised that on my old account I had a SpongeBob smut shot that I let my friend write two chapters for😰)

"a warm welcome." The voice seemed rather sarcastic, crusty old fingers running along the railing before standing tall... Tall? Shortly proud, white hair that looked like a drawn buttcheek and the fugliest makeup job you ever did see.

Though despite the robed figures standing behind the lil guy it did little to nothing to make him seem intimidating.

"Y'all got a bathroom? I really gotta shit not gonna lie." You had your hand raised, as if you were in some type of class room.

It went silent, of course it went silent. Even when the man? Child? Grandma? You were so confused. Even when the person above tried to speak you'd cut in. "If you just went through what I just went through? You'd need to take the fattest Dookie ever.."

And the so called thing you had just went through? Well let's take a stroll in the past😁

"OH MY FUCKING- FUCK ME WITH A CORN DOG AND CALL ME AN AMERICAN!" You yelled, clung to Leon like a koala as on-fire balls- ha- came crashing down on the three of you. You had lost another shoe in the process, your barefoot, no sock, toes clenched onto Leon's shirt as he carried you around, doing his best to shoot with you lathing onto him like a leech, not that he minded of course!! He loved the feeling of you against his body, the warmth you provided him and-

"If you don't get that dreamy look off of your face I'll make sure to rip your ear off." You gave him a disgusted look, though, you didn't get off of his back, why would you? Sure you were giving him the meanest look but you could still use him as a flesh shield.

You turned towards Ashley who seemed to huff and puff about something as you pointed to Leon and 'whispered' towards her.

"I'm pretty sure he'd be the type of man to wear leopard printed underwear." Completely random.

"What?"

"I do."

"😰"

"Proof?"

Guess who said proof, challenge: impossible.

That leads you to the present.

The guy with the bad makeup job gave you a disgusted look before turning his attention towards Ashley, making Leon step up.

"Dude, I really gotta take the fattest shit, do you gotta toilet yes or no?"

"No- can you shut up!?" He snarled, not appreciating you interrupting him.

You only cross your arms, not noticing Ashley moving to hide behind you as you mocked him with your hand. "Such bad host- hostess?.. such bad host? Skills." you grumbled.

"As I was saying.. a warm welcome to my castle." He grinned showing his not so pearly whites to you and everyone else to see.

Leon stared up at the man, hands balling into a fist. "Who the hell are you?"

"So sassy, it's purring😕"

He kept the same smile as he spoke "Oh, please. Call me Ramón" his hands traveling up on the railing, gripping the cool metal as he continued. "And let me get straight to the point. The girl, give her to me." You could hear his lips cracking as his smile widened.

Leon scoffed as Ashley looked over to him. "Fat chance, Ramón, she's staying with me."

"Leon body shaming confirmed?"

"Can you shut their mouth! It's disrespectful to butt ino someone else's conversation!" Ramón called you out, as you mocked him with your hands once more.

Leon only stared daggers at Ramón. Uh oh! His inner alphas coming out⁉️🐺

"You leave me no choice" the white haired man scoffed as he backed away from the railing, the two robed figures trailing after him as a group of pale figures, some with shields and others without.

You let Leon deal with the group, knowing he was a big boy to do so(that's a lie you just didn't wanna do any of the harder work) as you dealt with the stray that came up the stairs from behind, raising the gun that was oh so graciously given to you, the recoil making your aim falter, taking a lil bit longer for you to properly aim then shoot again, the pale bald man didnt topple over after the second shot so you shot it once more, the third shot seemed to do the trick as it fell then dispersed into a puddle of black goo.

In the time spand of you trying to take that one out it seemed as though Leon was able to take the group out with ease, pulling out gun after gun like he was a magician pulling out rabbits from their hats.

Rolling your eyes you mumbled a quick 'show off' under your breath as you walked around the area, ignoring the merchant each time he greeted you from down the three stairs as you explored, Ashley not the far behind from you.

"Over here!" Leon called out, waving his hand to get both of yours attention as he stayed crouched, booty popping out and everything.

"I got it!" Ashley did infact, get it, stepping onto Leon's back then up to his shoulders before hopping over the brick wall that suspiciously had a white cloth with some yellow paint flicked at it.

Leon stood up fully, grabbing his shoulder and rolling it.

"It's actually roaring..."

"What?"

"😡"

(I couldn't be fucked editing this😓 boutta put two choice in a wheel and spin that shit, end the 'series' or whatever you wanna call it, here and remake the whole thing, new jokes maybe some recycled starting off from 0? Or just starting off from 2 would probably be better and the fact that I can actually get it right seeing as I played the game multiple times now or just continuing on and going into re6 after this 😞 or just continuing on to re7 despite me wanting the reader to bite piers whenever they want💔 hard decisions)