CH 2 PAGE 21

(I can't remember if I gave you mfs a gun😓 so we're going with yes😋)
!SABI'S YAP FEST!

Groggily you opened your eyes, vision blurred for a second or two as your hand crept up to feel where the knife intrusion was, fingers dancing along the tear in the clothing material, adding onto the already filthy and quite frankly? Already shredded clothing.

"What'cha buyin'" the merchants voice didn't seem directed at you instead focusing on Ada.

Your head tilted up, looking at the both of them as you slowly blink, eyes feeling extremely dry.

You were out of it for a good few minutes, trying to decipher was was happening at that very time and moment.

It seems you were still in a haze– who could blame you? Anyone would be if they had died in such an embarrassing way only to get resurrected once more for what seems to be the one thousandth time.

You let out a burp, staring up at the metal ceiling, taking in a deep breath before exhaling. Time to go at it again and flirt with the people's of this game. Such a tiring work schedule.

You rolled over onto your front, using your arms to help yourself up, walking closer to the two interacting with one another. The Merchant saw you stumble about, as if you were some drunken fool before sitting down on a flimsy crate. "Pookie bear😋" you directed the nickname to Ada who turned towards you with a raised brow, seemingly surprised.

She had seen your dead body when coming back to help Luis, having gotten his frantic call after defeating the robed beast. Having felt a strong sense of heartache and- quite surprisingly- anger when seeing you take your last breath once Krauser had run off.

She left far to quickly to see if you were somehow still present, thinking you really were dead– if only she knew.

Though, the surprise on her face seemed to dim down, maybe this was a sign from the universe? I love delusional women.

"What a surprise." She had a small smirk played on her lips, throwing the sack.of Pesetas on the merchants table to pay for her knife's repairs as she took a few steps to the exit, eyeing you as you slowly turned your head to follow her movements. Sparing the merchant one last glance before following Ada out.

"Where are we going?" You invited yourself along, following her through the ruins(?) staying behind her as she shot the two overly large bugs down, hopping over the destroyed walls with you following suite. She didn't seem to hear your question- or rather she chose to ignore it as she ducked underneath the pillar.

You quickly ducked underneath it too- popping up a bit to early resulting in you hitting your head. Grunting in pain as you cursed, staying ducked down for a second longer. "Gosh diddly darn it!" And you absolutely deserve the disgusted look you got from Ada as she continued her walk, you had know idea how she didn't break her ankle when walking with those heels, especially when they were walking on uneven ground.

"What are you looking at?"

"😿"

Your eyes darted around as you dove out of the way from saddler, distracting him as Ada reloaded her crossbow. Shooting another bomb-arrow at him, gaining his attention once more, he ignored your childish insults, shutting you up rather quickly when one of his icky lil cow to gue looking things grabbed you by the ankle and threw you across the room.

Would you believe me if I said you made a squeaky you noise when you crashed into one of the pillars?

You grunted, already feeling the back pain that was to come. You grabbed the gun from your back pocket, pointing it at Saddlers back to distract him once more. It didn't work, only backfiring on you again- quite literally, the bullets came flying from his hand that he directed at you. Two piercing in through your skin, embedding itself inside of your flesh. You were quick to topple over.

Your hands went to hold onto the wounds, hissing in pain as you curled up, moaning and groaning.

"Again?" You grumbled, already getting sick of this dying shit as you turned on your front once again, slowly getting up to grab your gun, raising it at him- clearly not having learnt your lesson.

"[Name]! Get out of here, I got saddler." Not one to protest- especially when it meant saving your own ass, you nodded. Knowing you'd only Injure yourself more.

You were quick to begin climbing as Ada covered you, keeping saddler away as much as she could.

You stumbled out, huffing and puffing while holding the wounded areas.

"Oh, fuck me." You cursed, nostrils flaring as you stumbled through the same part, under the pillar, having to crawl instead of crouch, slowly yet surely going over the broken walls then stumbling inside the merchants place. "What'cha buyin' mate?" You stumbled up to his table, leaning against it as you threw down two buttons and 100 Pesetas. "In health wise what can that get me?" You gripped the wood, you grunted again.

The merchant looked down at all of them. "A lollipop." He pulled a lollipop out of fuck knows no where, a green apple opened lollipop with someone's hair stuck to it paid on the clothe of the table.

You stared down at it blankly before looking back up at him and shrugging "I'll take it." You snatched it, shoving it in your pockets to pick up more lint.

You pushed yourself away from the table, stumbling about as you pushed the door open, rounding the corners from the shutter before settling yourself down. Waiting to see how things played out.

You stay there for what seemed like hours even know it was only a few minutes. A few minutes of you profusely bleeding from the two bullet holes and yet you still weren't doing shit about it. Not trying to cover it up, take.out the bullets or stopping the bleeding, you seemed perfectly content with just sitting there, watching as Leon and Ashley ran out, not noticing you in your hiding spot, you stayed silent, too tired to even speak up or even make a noise for that matter. Watching as Ashley worriedly I looked the scenario of Leon fighting the now mutated Saddler.

You sat there like a lifeless doll, another lame way to die as your body started feeling numb. Finger tips losing feeling as the pain of the bullet wounds subsided.

"Fucking lame." You were able to mumble under your breath, slowly relaxing as Ada came and ran by to throw the rocket launcher at Leon from the crane(?)

You were just left there because of your own actions probably should've just stayed with the merchant in the first place- it wasn't like Ada was forcing you to go with. You just followed.

Yet you still had a feeling you were going to be thrown back into another tiresome game of life and death.

!SABI'S YAP FEST #2!
(Rushed as fuck because because BECAUSE I've just gotten two book ideas and I know I should wait until I've lighten my load of books before doing anything but here's my two ideas, idea 1: a yandere The Evil withing various X reader😋 and idea 2: another resident evil book(most preferably another fantasy/monster au because I like those ones) where I write little prompts at the end of each page for you to choose from and decide your own fate in the fanfiction.

On another note this book is now finished! I know stupid way to finish it but shh😸)
P.s unedited+not proof read 😓