chapter one

The way I put my semi-cold cup of coffee on the table I looked at the corner of the wall. The house was absolute silence for six hours.
It was so quiet that I could hear my heartbeat. I could even hear the pulse of my veins. There was no sound even from outside the window. Silence was screaming everywhere.
I got up from the chair. I wore my pale brown jacket. I have a lot of these brown and green clothes. He told me he would come to me and that's why I always wear these kinds of colors. I left the House.
My old neighbor, whose eyes fell on me, said, "Hello, Mr. John!"
I said hello and went to Main Street. The neighbors are very warm here. The opposite of me. I don't enjoy talking to people. I mean, we used to love you, but I'm tired of it. I'd rather watch people than talk to them. I neglect to speak in vain. I only talk when I need to. When I know what I'm saying goes out of my mind after two minutes, I don't want to waste my time.
It was the end of autumn. Denmark has a very cold weather this time of year.
I looked at the trees stripped of leaves.
Human life is exactly like a leaflet. You're born, you grow up, you're dry and old, and if no one kills you, you're gone and you're done.
I got to the CD store. I went inside.
The salesman who knew me said, Mr. "John! From these sides!"
I've never understood how a man can sell CDs for twenty years and still have so much energy every day by smiling at people who most of them don't give him any value and don't even answer his kind manners.
I said, "I came to buy a CD". Do you have anything new?"
He said, "actually, the genre you like, I brought a new one or two". This famous actor also played in it...What was his name?.Ah alpacino."
I said, "Give me that"
He prepared the CDs for me. I kicked him out of the store and went home.
After watching all the movies I went to bed and put my eyes on each other. In this decade of my life, I don't really do anything special, and I breathe as one of the most useless people on Earth. Sometimes my daily activities are so repetitive that sometimes I don't recognize sleep or wakefulness.