chapter fourteen

I opened my eyes. My head hurt. It hurt a lot. All of a sudden, Lewis's words came to me.
I didn't want to forget anything about Eve. I had to run away somehow.
When I brought my food, I didn't make any special coding. I said to the nurse, "I to get some fresh air.. I'm dieing here."
It was in the bathroom there, so I couldn't excuse the bathroom.
He let me out, but he sant with two nurses and with his hands tied.
I had no way. I was in the yard, and I threw it around. There was barbed wire everywhere. I didn't know how I was going to escape. But I knew I had to find a way.
I sat all night wondering how to get out. I had a thought. When I went through my whole role once, I fell asleep.
I woke up early in the morning to the voice of Dr. Sims. My eyes were electrocuted when it opened. That Dr. Sims was the first person I see today was out of luck.
As soon as he was talking and talking. I stared into his eyes.
He was silent and looked at me.
He said, " what's wrong, John?"
I made my voice clear:  Dr. Sims..Please take me with you."
Dr. Sims: "where do I take you?"
I clung to it.
I said, "I don't know.. I don't know. I just want to come with you."
It was like a lightning bolt.
I tried so hard not to laugh and ruin the role.
After much effort I put in and pinned it myself, he agreed and took me with him. Elite had a handcuff in my hand and one in her own.
He said to me, "it's going to be boring"
Me: "it doesn't matter. I don't want to stay in that room anymore."
He said, " I have a lot to do today. I have to go visit all the emergency patients and I have some paperwork."
Me: "well, I am."
My plan was to go with Dr. Sims and somehow he didn't know to pull the key off the armband, and when he left, I would open my hand to the water or something he didn't care about and run away.
The first room we went to was an unhappy woman. According to what Sims said, I found out that he was hit in the head by an earthquake and has been psychotic ever since. Poor woman. She's a woman whenever she doesn't take her medication on time. The next room was a teenage boy. It was as if he were sixteen seventeen.

I said to the doctor, " how did he here?"
Sims: "when he was a kid, his uncle comes in for an old grudge and kills his father in front of him. La rifle and his mother hit to death. This is how he hid, he sees everything. He loses his mental health because of that other issue."
Sims walked up to him. Sims hugged and they talked with a smile.
Sims was very kind. It didn't look like what Lewis was saying and describing. I had a feeling I was thinking about it wrong. Uh. Stop it, John. If you're not given pills, why do you fall asleep every day after eating or when you wake up, that meat whistle starts. Or it's hard for you to remember your memories.
The next one was a middle-aged man with a baby doll in his hand.
I said, " who is this dude?"
He said, "this gentleman was a cop.. A police officer and a duty officer with a great police record. Half of the Los Angeles cases were settled for Ibn man. But one of the children of one of the murderers in his case murders the man's two-year-old son. He gets depressed and then his family gets him here."
There was something between these people that made me love these people more than normal people.
These people know that they have a problem because of what happened to them. Pretending to be good was great or they don't go smoothly. Unlike all the people out there who are worse than these villains, but they're staging like they're the healthiest and the most trouble-free.
As we walked through the rooms, I was thinking more that more than us, these doctors need a psychiatrist. Dealing with all these crazy people will surely take away their sanity.
I felt sorry for them. Patients are mostly talking behind their backs. They don't get paid enough and they're here all their lives.
I went to eat with Sims for lunch, doctors.
The ghost was like everywhere here. Nurses, doctors and staff ate a depressed, lifeless pink of bad-tasting, nerve-wracking chef's food.
Sims: "how are you feeling, now?"
Me:" I'm better."
Sims ate his food. I used to eat with him.
I haven't been with normal people in a long time. If you can call these poor people ordinary people.
The food of these doctors was worse than ours. I thought they were at least a little better off than us.
I turned to Sims and said, " Why Are you here?"
It was like he didn't expect me to ask him anything. He coughed a little, and after drinking some water, he cleared his throat and said, "Well, it's a long story. Are you bored to listen?"
I don't know why, but he apparently trusted me and wanted to tell me his secret. I wasn't sure it was a secret for everyone. But for me it was like a secret with which I could get to know Sims.
English: As I ate my wife's food, I shook my head and waited for her to look at me.
Sims: "when I was a kid, my father, my mother, and my younger brother left thermo and left. My mother married again, but after marriage, she found out that her new husband was a gambler and an alcoholic. We tried to get away from it but we couldn't. My mother couldn't get a divorce. My grandfather's house wasn't good enough to go there. One day when I came back from school, I saw my mother walking around in a state of confusion. I asked him what had happened..."
I never thought I'd see the most powerful and serious psychiatric doctor.
He continued:" He told me he wasn't my brother and he was everywhere. I told him maybe he was playing somewhere until my stepfather came and said he had given up my brother's gambling."
A torturous silence has been ruled between us. Although there were so many people around us, the sad silence between us was so heavy that it was like nothing and no one else was here.
I said in a hesitant voice, " what happened next?"
Sims: "my mother then became quite depressed. So much so that he breathed six pills a day. My mother was tormented when I saw her like that. I've since decided to become a doctor for people like my mother."
Me: "what about your brother? "
Sims: "he was never founded"
I hugged Sims and tried to show with my silence how sorry I was.