chapter fifteen

We all have compassion. All of us. From me and all these hospitals. To his doctors and even ordinary people out there. What a rich man or a cage. How happy or sad. We were all imprisoned in a prison called Earth, which is under control.
While I was watching Sims talk to one of the nurses, one of the doctors came over to me.
Him:" hey.. Mr. John,"
I said, " Do you know me?"
He said, " who doesn't know you?Well, anyway... What are you doing?"
"I'm waiting for Dr. Simm."
The name of The Sims, which he heard, got his face. He didn't seem to like it very much.
I said, " is there a problem, sir?"
He said, "no, no. So you're a cursed" And he left.
I didn't understand anything, but Sims came and asked him, " what if a doctor here tells you you're a cursed?"
  Sims: "Ben told you that, didn't he?"
"I don't know, I just know it was a doctor."
Sims: "he had brown hair and bright green eyes, huh?"
Me: "yeah, that's exactly him. So what do I mean?"
Sims:"Ben and I were close friends. From college until we got here. When we were apprentices here, I liked a girl. Good luck or bad luck. she liked me too. But I didn't know Ben liked her either, and he knew her before I did since he was a kid."
Me: "so what happened next?"
Sims: "when he found out we liked each other, he hated me and made our lives more and more torturous. She went on so long that the girl I thought was going to be by my side until the end left me and said she couldn't go on."
I put my hand on his shoulder.
"I understand, buddy."
I was surprised to say that, let alone The Sims.
But I continued: " So because kindness is loved by so many, that's why he says spell."
Sims laughed: " No, I'm not kind."
" well you are..definitely.. I know. When I first came, you looked very serious and dry, according to what Lewis said and saw."
He laughed.
Sims: "you know what?I work very hard at work, that's why I look serious."
I nodded my head at the confirmation.
We went out together. We went to the yard. He said to me, " do you want to tell me your story?"
I coughed and said, "I really want to, but I don't know how to say it"
Sims:" it's easy. just start defining where it plays a role in your mind."
We sat on a chair. I looked at the trees, but there were scenes in my life in front of me.
Me: "it was winter and I saw it through the window. So I went to her. It was the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. Her eyes were like heaven. It's incredibly relaxing. Her lips looked like a desirable Red Rose. The skin was white and soft as silk. Her hair was like a sea you wanted to drown in. I gave her my heart right away..."
I turned my head and saw him listen carefully.
He smiled at me. After Eve, Sims was the most compassionate person I've ever seen in my life. His smile was warm. It was real. It gave me a sense of security and compassion.
I continued: "I put myself in her life. I wanted to take her whole life to dedicate my life to her. We were moving forward, but the impact was very profound for me. Every word was like a book of God. Every look was a master piste painting for me. I wanted to solve all my moments with her. Even at night when everyone slept, I was awake and imagined myself by his side.
It went faster. I made it mine, but God forbid you should even think about owning his extraordinary paintings.."
I felt Sims ' hand on my shoulder. He said, " Do you want to keep going? If you're upset, you can stop."
I came to say it was easy to notice the uncountable tears on my cheeks.
I said, "I'm comfortable"
I smiled and he smiled with a worried look.
I said, "Cancer put its bad foot in my life and made me miserable.. God took her away from me. Then they told me I was delusional a few times. That's why I'm afraid I've just told my illusions the story of my life."
Sims: "no, John. Me and these are the bitterness of your love life."
I smiled sadly.
People like Sims can change lives. It's a shame he just has to mess with crazy people like me.