chapter eleven

The two nurses came back and took me to a room.
The room had a bed and a light. There was a desk next to him full of Medicine.
I asked one of the nurses, " can I go out and look?"
By taking my pressure and checking for some symptoms, he told me it was okay.
I was wearing white clothes.
I went down the aisle. He was soulless and dead. There was a scream between people talking.
I was spinning my head.
I went downstairs. Where there were several rooms, special rooms, nurses ' rooms and the manager's office.
I went to the yard. Everyone did something.
I went to sit on one of the chairs.
A very messy woman with sloppy brown hair and dirty clothes came to sit next to me.
He said, " Are you new?"
I said, "If you're an illusion, please go as soon as possible".
He said, " What do you say?It's like you're so fu*cked!"
I looked at him:" look! They tell me mentally I'm fine, but I'm delusional about the emotional trauma of the past. But the people they call illusions were very real, and I think they really existed, but they say I'm lying. So if you're a very real illusion go as soon as possible.."
He stared at me.
He said, "Oh, my God...Miserable. I'm fine. these guys got me.
Half of us are healthy. We are normal. But people out there will put you in a prison called a mental hospital if you don't see what they are doing, even if yours is true."
I stared at the sky.
I said, " what crime did they get you for?"
He said, " when I was 17, I was forced to marry my father's acquaintance. He was never good to me. I started to hurt myself at the time. Sometimes I burned my skin with candles. Sometimes I cut a part of my body with a knife. When I was 19, I had a baby and I loved it. I didn't bother myself anymore. I wanted to raise my beautiful daughter. But he died in a fire when he was three. My daughter burned in front of me. I've been wanting to kill myself since, but they won't let me.."
"I'm really sorry.."
He smiled and started screaming. Two nurses ran fast and got their hands and feet, gave him an anesthetic vial and took him away. A middle-aged man came to me.
He said in his voice: "I see you met finn.
I looked at him: "Oh yes it's called finn so."
He said, "I'm Lewis. You might say I'm an old man for that name, but my parents were people of the day, so they called me that. I'm 54 years old, and I'm not very old."
I shook my head in approval.
He said, " Why did they bring you here?"
I said, "mental health".
He laughed. It's like he realized I didn't want to explain anything.
He said, "they brought me to hurt others". It's not my fault that harassing people gives me pleasure."
Or he said, " don't you introduce yourself?"
He seemed to like talking out loud a lot.
I said, "I'm John".
He continued: "little talk.. Do you want me to show you around?"
I got up and said, "I'd appreciate it"

I got up and walked with him.
We walked in the yard to the building.
He pointed his finger at a nurse: " that's Courtney. The kindest nurse here. The only one who might not treat us like crazy animals."
I looked at him. She was a beautiful girl.
He pointed to the man next to Courtney: "that's Dr. Sims. He thinks he's the boss. He's an emergency room doctor."
To the left of the yard were two old women and a middle-aged woman. He said, "they're the oldest change here The fattest old man, his sons call twice a year to see if he's alive. The one with the yellow one. his children died from the tsunami. He's been crazy ever since and getting him here. The old woman, because her husband treated her like slaves, was used to that life. She came here when her husband died because she couldn't stand being alone without her master. The woman next to them, no one knows why she's here. Some say he came here because he didn't pay taxes. Some say he lost his mind and came here because he was demonized."
I looked at them curiously. And then I walked along with Lewis into the building.

That's how he names the people there.e seemed to know everyone. But he introduced the ones he was more intimate with.
We went to the dining room and went to the two men and sat next to them and said hello.
Lewis: "this continues. It's here for taking too many hallucinogenic pills. This is Felipe. This one of us is very smart and he's been brainwashed and brought here for a lot of use."
I thought to myself, How can they not be upset when he talks about them like this?
Lewis turned to them and said, "This is John". His brain is ruined by too much love. That's why they brought him here."
laughed and said, "don't be upset, buddy". Lewis always speaks like that. Just like the pilot Rafe.
I said, "it doesn't matter"..Who is pilot RAFE?
Lewis turned to me and said, 《"Don't take the names he says too seriously. Illusion."