chapter six

I woke up the morning before Sana. I got up to prepare breakfast for her. I forgot I had nothing in the fridge.
I got dressed and left the House. Because the snow had trapped everywhere, people had started traffic.
I got to the store and bought everything I needed.
I immediately returned home. In that cold, the polar bear would freeze, let alone me. weak human limbs.
Sana was still asleep.
I put the bread in the tester. I put the eggs in boiling water and put the jam and cheese on the table.
I went to the couch where Sana was sleeping and sat next to her.
Seeing people in a dream makes you feel very strange. I stared at him. It was like I was trying to pierce it with my eyes.
Her eyes and mouth were closed and he was breathing very slowly and slowly.
After a while, she said, "I'm tired of it".
I jumped out.
Me: "you've been awake all this time and you haven't said anything?"
Sana:" yeah.."
Me:" why then? Were you trying to make fun of me?"
Sana:"No..I just like people staring at me."
Me: "how did you do that?"
Sana:" what?"
I said, "your eyes look like they're really asleep"..You wake up, you wake up, you move your eyes."
Sana: "i'm a good actor."
I rolled my eyes and stood up.
I said, "breakfast is ready, if you want to come and eat together"
She got up and said Okay.
After breakfast, I told her I had to go to work. "Okay," she said, continuing to search the House.
I don't mind that, but ... well...anyway..