Ho(e)tel

This fic include rough sex, bottom on top position, forced organism, and some little bit of kink toward nipple.

______________________________

As max would ever guess this, he just got inside a hotel and just find out all the room was already filled but he can share with other driver.

He thought it's either gonna be charles, carlos, or even gasly but no it's not them it's the new rookie.

The McLaren new rookie oscar piastri, it's definitely gonna be awkward as fuck if it's really should be him to be in the same hotel room.

At first max want to find other hotel but he can't since this hotel is the nearest to the track yet the nearest to all Red Bull employees hotel that also already full.

"Fuck it's gonna be awkward as shit." As max mumble his curse word, he open the door with the other key.

But he isn't prepared with what he see and smell, he can smell the vanilla lubricants and some nature cologne with a hint of mint.

He close the door and locked the door without even turn his gaze away, he also put away his shoes and the smell became more stronger.

And all he see was a opened bottle of lubricants and the sweet sound of moan from bathroom, max carefully walk and put his bag on the floor.

"ahh! Ahh! Fuckhh ahh!." The moan start became more breathless and full of forced, max open the bathroom door and give a small pecks inside the bath room.

He can see oscar was bouncing up and down to the dark blue dildo, the smaller boy looking flushed and his cheek and chest was red.

"Fuck." Max say but it's became the center of oscar attention, as fast as max could he close the door.

"hnghh fuckhhd!." as the sound of the beautiful moan turn into a stressful moan, max knew oscar was got into a denial organisms because how he noticed max there.

Max cheek was bright red and his dick was twitching, this isn't what he hope when he get inside this hotel room.

The bathroom door opened and show oscar only wearing a oversized hoodie that have the same color as redbull did, oscar face didn't show any embarrassment instead it show a grin and some of mischief reaction.

Oscar walk closer to max as max looking down at him, he let his hand hugged the dutchman neck and he carefully stroke the hair.

"Do you like the show? I could see your dick twitching." Oscar said whispering to max and it's making the dutchman couldn't think straight now.

He let his hand clinging to oscar waist and close the gap between them, fuck the awkward between them all his thinking was oscar beautiful moan and how the younger one look now.

Oscar usually looking very clean how his hair look always beautiful and his face looking like a baby koala, now he look very sexy with his messy hair and flushed face that had a trace of tears and sweat.

Max brought oscar into a passionate kiss, fuck his straight mind all he need was oscar warm hole for his dick.

Max lifted oscar body while the aussie let his fet clinging and hugged max waist, max brough oscar to the king sized bed and laying down oscar into the mattress.