my Christmas present

This chapter includes blindfolded sex, tied hand while doing sex, jealousy, and spanking.

_________________________________

Lance was doing an interview with jenson button, the english man was very close to lance and their interview was very interesting.

"So lance what do you think about having Fernando as your teammate next year?." Jenson ask with a smirk in his face, lance just give a small smile since he knows where this conversation gonna be.

"uhm well i don't know but i think it's gonna be amazing to having him as my teammate." He answer while look at jenson, the canadian know that where this conversation going and he knows what jenson planning.

"Well are you gonna be excited?." Jenson ask while wriggling his eye brow, yup lance know what this conversation going.

"Yeah sure why not? But I'm definitely gonna miss seb." He replied with a smile as he see fernando walk from behind the camera, as the conversation done he walk away as lando walk for interview with jenson and some other reporters.

"May we talk a bit? In my driver room." A husky voice come from behind, as lance look he saw Fernando with a monoton face.

"Sure why not." He replied with a smile as they walk to alpine garage, when they got inside fernando push the younger until he was in the sofa.

He unbuckle his jeans and use it to tied the younger hand from behind, lance wiggle his body before fernando slap his ass.

The canadian stop wiggling his body and look at fernando with his innocent look, the Spaniards give a unhappy reaction to the younger.

"You try to make me jealous huh?." The older say as he take off lance shorts and boxer, lance face start to heated up and his face was bright red because of the blood that rush into his face.

"No i didn't! I swear." Lance replied as he felt fernando brush his ass with fernando own hand, fernando look at his face and it's make him buried his face into the pillow.

"I don't need your word i already saw everything and you deserve your punishment." Fernando was really a jealousy person so he was kinda protective, lance bite his lips quite hard until he taste a fresh blood in his mouth.

Fernando gently using his tie as a blindfolded, the tie was actually from a party tonight but he need to use it for blindfolding his boyfriend now.

Fernando lean down kissed his ass cheek and waist before the kiss getting up into his neck, Fernando bite the tip of his ears before start to whispering something.

"Count until five remember no cry." Fernando whisper before he start to stroking lance ass, the younger give a small whimper.

The first swat of fernando hand making lance trembling, he hold his own hand tightly since he doesn't have anything to hold while he hissing and bite his lips.

"One. Thank you nando." Lance say as he felt the flash on his ass was so hot, fernando stroke his ass gently.

The pain was faded eventually after the second swat came, lance curl his body a bit before fernando push his hip to calm and hold it.

"Two. Th - thank you nando." With a shaky voice lance still counting the number, fernando give a hums of satisfaction when he hears lance voice.

The third swat came with more power and it's hot and very painful even he felt like all the pain was waved to his whole bone, lance try to hold his sob instead he give a small whimper before counting again.

"Three. Tha - thank you fernando." Now it's definitely hard to call fernando with their usual catch up nickname, lance let his head fall into the pillow.

Forth was the worst but it's also the best because he knew it's gonna be the end of punishment, the forth swat came faster than before and the feeling of painful turn into a numb making lance jerk a bit.

"Four!. Thank you fernando." Lance voice start to became small yet fernando could still hear him, fernando stroking lance ass and it's warm with the madly red patch on his ass cheek.

The last swat came in his lower thigh and it's making him trembling from the painful, he can imagine both his ass hurt and also it's definitely make him couldn't sit still for a couple of days.

"Five.. Thank you fernando." Lance say as he let out a small sigh, he can hear fernando open a bottle of something.

As he start to feel a two finger start to came inside him, and it's making him sobbing because it's wet and cold yet feels amazing after the punishment that he got.

"You take your punishment really well baby." Fernando whisper while his finger keep hitting lance prostate, lance wiggle his hips a little to adjust the feeling of fernando two finger.

Lance couldn't imagine if he sobbing or moaning really loud in here, maybe a lot of Alpine worker gonna hears him here.

Fernando lower his trouser and brief while stroking his dick, he direct his dick to lance rims that already loosen from his finger.

He push his dick not gently but very fast, he put his hand to lance mouth to muffled the young canadian screams.

"shush you don't want anyone to hears us right?." Fernando whisper while start to moving his dick inside and outside lance hole, while his hand still in lance mouth lance moan became muffled and it's making people won't hear the of course.

Lance move his hip backwards to get more but instead fernando push his hip so he couldn't get more, the skin collide was very unmistakable because the sound was kinda loud.

"fuck lance.. Fuck i hate it when you were smiling to button and i hate how his reaction to your answer." Fernando groan as he felt lance rims tightening and pinning his dick.

Lance give a muffled moan as he spurt all his organisma and the way his eyes move to the back of his skull was so attractive, fernando movements became faster and the sound of loud hip and ass collide became more contrast.

As fernando felt he want to pour all his organism he let out his dick from lance entrance and spurt all his come, he spurt all his sperm into lance ass and make the younger whimpering with the wet feeling into his ass.

"Fuck lance fuck." Fernando let out a hoarse moan, he leans and bite into lance shoulder and make the younget sobbing a little.

He look down and see lance madly red ass that had a lot of sperma liquid on it, he take a small tip of sperm into his middle finger and directly into lance mouth.

Lance open his mouth and start to suck and lick on fernando hand, the older take a napkins and wipe his ass gently.

He unfolded the tie and unbuckle his hand, lance blink and look up to give a look to fernando.

Fernando could see hos messy his face and his eyes were a bit red maybe because of trying not to cry, he kissed lance lips.

"Want more." Lance say with a small voice as fernando help him to use his shorts, fernando look up and with a small smirk he shook his head.

"No, no carino you can't have more and i don't want to spill all my organism inside you." Fernando replied as he take his bottle of water, the younger give a small whimper before trying to get up.

"Now go to your garage seb definitely panicking like a bitch." Fernando say as he help lance to get out from his driver room, lance only give a weak nodded before get out and trying to walk normally to aston Martin hospitality.

_______________________________

So I'm very sorry not updating a lot, i had a lot of homework and a lot of paper to work because it's last semester for 10th grade and I'm frustrated a lot.

I might had like a small problem with updating but I'll try my best to update like the date we had, also i get sleep faster than usual because I'm too damn tired and usually i sleep at 00:01 now i sleep like at 21:55 or 22:30