babyboy

This chapter include daddy kink, size difference, socks on while doing sex, and eating-out.

____________________________

Esteban walk inside his house at 9.21 pm, he can hears someone walking closer as he close the door behind him and when he rotate his body he can see his sugar baby standing in front of him.

"Daddy! Your back." Says the blonde boy as he hugged the french, esteban smile and kissed the blonde neck and he can smell the sweet vanilla and chocolate.

"Oh micky i just go out for an hour." Esteban replied as he look at mick, the reserve driver was secretly his sugar baby and people only know that mick was a cute boyfriend to esteban.

"Daddy i miss you so much." Mick say as he step closer and this is what mick would do when he missed his sugar daddy, he would standing on esteban doc Martin and tiptoeing to kissed esteban lips.

Esteban that could see his sugar baby was struggling leans a bit and kissed his lips, his hand now at mick waist and he hugged the small waist tightly.

Mick was so short and had a small waist yet he is a sweetheart, esteban really love his little boy and he would definitely spoilt the younger.

Esteban carefully lifted mick small body and carried him to their bedroom, he still kissing and nuzzling at mick neck.

As they got into the bedroom esteban laying mick into the mattress, esteban get his shoes off and shirt off since he can see how inpatient his little boy is.

"Daddy please hurry!." Mick says as hi pouting his lips, esteban smile and when he get into the bed and get the lube bottle mick stop the older man hand to reach the lubricant.

"I already fingering myself daddy." Mick say as his face becomes bright red, esteban could see his red face so he kissed and lick mick neck and shoulder.

"Fuck baby your so perfect." Esteban say as he jerk himself before he try to look at mick hip, he doesn't wear anything and he only using esteban oversized t-shirt and socks.

Esteban could feel the heating up in his blood because how delicate mick look like, the frenchman kissed all over mick body especially his white milky stomach.

"I wanna eat you for a moment." Esteban whisper as he rest mick feet into his shoulder and put a pillow under mick hips.

His face move closer and his warm breath was colliding with mick inner skin, he kissed mick inner thighs skin and with that he lick the pink small hole.

Mick with his innocent baby-blue eyes carefully lifted his feet and hold his feet while spread open so esteban had more space, esteban licking and sucking his hole.

"ahh! daddyhh pleasee.. please fuckhh me i ne - need you!." Mick cried as he felt esteban tongue inside him, esteban hand hold into mick thigh and waist as he lick and suck his hole.

Esteban give a small smirk as he keep sucking and licking mick hole to give more pressure to his sugar baby, and when esteban think it's actually done and good he kissed and leave a lot of kisses through mick thigh.

Esteban lips caressing into mick stomach and he leave a kissmark and bite mark in his waist, mick wriggle his hips and cried as he need to be filled.

"You are a good boy right micky? If you are a good boy don't whining." Esteban say as he look up and saw mick innocent face, the young german bite his lips and suck thickly heavy breath.

Esteban lined his dick in front mick entrance, when he push it he can see mick squeeze his eyes shut and mick bite hard his lips to muffled his sound.

"Fuck good boy mick so tight for daddy have anyone touch you like daddy did?." Esteban voice was repeatedly inside mick head, he carefully shook his head as he felt his head became hazzy.

"Word love." Esteban whisper as he move his hip slowly but since his dick was thick it's making mick became more shaking.

"y - yes! No one just you daddy! I'm yours and you are mine!." Mick as he try to move his hip so he can get more than he need, esteban take his hand and put the hand on his shirt.

Mick hold the frenchman shirt tightly before he moan loudly as he felt esteban dick move became faster, mick let his head fall into the back.

"Fuckhh.. Daddy! daddy more please!." Mick cried when he can see esteban mischievous smile, esteban move his hip even more faster than before and he keep hitting mick's prostate.

Mick holding into esteban tightly while the other hand hold into the bedsheets for his dear life, esteban slowly kissed mick's neck and give a passionate kiss for mick.

"Fuck baby your so delicious i could eat you everyday." Esteban say as he broke away from the kiss, mick head fall into the pillow on the bed.

"daddy! daddy i want to come!." Mick says as he look up to see esteban, the alpine driver start to curl his hand on mick small dick and start moving his hand up and down.

He could felt mick muscle tightening as he keep his move steady, esteban move became more wild and faster as he felt mick muscle tightening.

"Fuck baby come for me sweetheart." Esteban say as he keep fucking into the tight hole, without even realizing mick spilled all his organisms into the bed while esteban keep fucking into him.

"Fuck look at you small cock they just spilled everywhere, for a man like you mick you are definitely the one what they want." Esteban say as he lick his own finger, he still moving his hip but after a while he felt organisms start to hitting him.

How his dick twitching inside mick making him groan hoarsely, esteban get down closer to mick and hugged the younger one body as he kissed him.

Esteban spilled all his sperm inside mick making the younger german scream and laying down breathlessly, esteban lay won beside mick and he start to kissed his cheek.

"Baby you are so amazing love." Esteban whisper to his sugar baby, mick smile and goes closer to esteban and nuzzling to him.

"Thankyou daddy." Mick say almost like a whisper, esteban hugged the tiny little body before he keep kissing his head.

________________________________

Yup I'm done