my love

This chapter includes Alpha/Beta/Omega universe, wanted sex, Boyspussy, Boy Cunt, breeding, mating, gentle sex.

_____________________________

Nico heat has been start in the day that brazil GP would start, he wasn't notice yet but how he scent smell sweeter and thick make some people definitely notice his smell changing.

Nico hasn't mated and HAAS omega room was where he usually take a rest and make a nest and letting other worker to cuddle with him, mostly he would just walk to the driver pack room where he can cuddle all the youngster.

'I did use my suppressants but why i felt my body so hot and my slick was wetting my thigh.' Nico mind keep making a lot of noises when he look at the car, he was already in his suit and his helmet.

"Ready for the race nico?." Gary ask the omega with a sweet grin, nico nodded his head and get inside the car without any problem.

His smell was so sweet even gary the alpha look at him with concern and confused, as gary keep talking to nico the man start asking something that nico wouldn't thought he would ask.

"Nico have you take your suppressants? You smell so sweet and thick I'm sorry if it's kinda offensive or something." Gary say as he trying not to make any misunderstanding, nico was silent before look at gary.

"I - i did take them yesterday and i think something trigger my heat and make my heat rising now." Nico say as his heart pounding so hard because he was scared, gary take a small sigh and look at nico.

"I'll talk to the PR team so you don't need to do any of the media and I'm also gonna talk to your trainer." The American alpha say as he give a small pat on nico helmet, the german give a small whimper and look at the older man.

"I hope martin would understand that because he was kinda strict." Nico say as he remember his trainer martin poole who is a beta was very strict toward his exercise and food, gary only could give a sympathy smile.

"He will i guess and don't near Ricciardo after the race yeah? Just go straight to your room and take everything you need and get back to your hotel." Gary say as he look at nico very tender just like how he look at mick when the alpha being a late bloomer and had a little problem when he need to mating with oscar piastri, nico give a small nods as his car being pushed out from the pits to the grid start.

Nico believe every alpha driver might notice his smell mostly kevin because he was start at 11 and albon on the 13 while piastri on the 10, he give a small shaky sigh and as the race start all his mind was focus on race but his omega side screaming for alpha and some dirty shit.

He was ended up at the 13th he get out from the car and run toward his own driver room just let people smell him or anything he doesn't really care, he change his clothes and tell gary that he need to go to his hotel.

Gary was maybe an alpha but he was mated and he doesn't care how sweet nico smell is, he waok closer to nico.

"Let me scent you yeah? So you'll be safer or maybe i could drive you to your hotel since martin would stay here for a couple hour because Guenther need him." Gary say as he offered to drive nico and of course nico take the option of gary drive him to his hotel, gary did take nico back to his hotel but with scenting him a little so the omega was safer.

When nico was trying to close the elevator his heart pounding harder as he see another alpha get inside the elevator, he had a paranoid so he get out but as he try to get out his hand was stopped by the alpha hand.

The alpha give a scary grin and it give nico had more fears build in him and his smell from a sweet caramel, carnation, with a cinnamon and orange turn into something bitter and sour like cocoa powder, apple cider vinegar, and fresh lettuce.