fuck Guenther and his office

This chapter include sex on office, sex on table, cuming on the stomach, thighs fuck.

_______________________________

"I fucking hate Guenther." Nico Hulkenberg say to his teammate kevin magnussen, kevin only shrugged his shoulder like he doesn't even care.

"Well if you hate him you can do more than talk i think." Kevin replied as he open his phone, the older was silent before he smile and look at kevin with a sparkly eyes.

"Of course! I had an idea." Nico say as he try to open the small drawer beside him, when he find what he need he show it to the danish.

Both of them was actually at nico driving room since they've done the sprint race, and when kevin look at the key he give a grimace to the key and nico.

"I have a key!." That's what nico say to kevin with a grin, kevin give a curious look to his fiance and tilt his head.

"Well that look like a fucking normal key, what did you expect on that stupid key? Smash it to Guenther eyes?." Kevin replied with a mocking sound because he think that just a stupid key, nico shook his head and give a small giggles that make kevin become more curious.

"It's not just a key you silly this key is spare key of Guenther office and i know where Guenther office is also i need your help." Nico word sound like something that means bad things gonna be happen but anyway kevin on his side, kevin give a small nodded before he walk behind his tall submissive fiance.

As they walk to the backsides of the garage and found Guenther office room kevin firstly try to open the door and it's locked, nico smile and walk in front the door and use the key.

The door open and make kevin look at nico with a wide eyes, nico take his hand and make both of them now inside the room.

Nico lock back the door from inside and when both them were inside kevin push the computer until it's on the floor, nico kick the trashbasket that full of paper.

They destroy the whole room until there's nothing left, while the room already look destroyed both looking at each other before nico carefully lay himself in the office table.

"Kevin please fuck me." Nico say softly as he look at kevin, kevin move closer and kiss his submissive fiance.

Nico might have a stronger body, taller, and toned skin but he is a submissive and he love being small when with kevin.

And kevin really love to spoiled the german man, he love to see how nico trembling and moaning under him.

Kevin hand stroking nico waist and back before he unbuttoned the german shirt and start kissing the naked shoulder, kevin could smell the citrus and mint on nico body.

"Is this part of your idea? He definitely doesn't have a lube." Kevin say as he leave a lot of hickey and bite mark on nico neck and shoulder, the german grin and take something out of his pocket it was a lube with a small travel size bottle.

"Go on i have a lube here and i know you fantasize to fuck my thighs." Nico say as he unbuckle his pants and boxer, when his pants fall down on the floor his naked feet and thigh look delicious.

Kevin move closer and drop on his knee, his face now was the same height as nico lower part and his warm breath making nico hand a bit tremoring.

He kissed the inside skin of nico thighs and leave a lot of hickey, nico give a small moan as he felt kevin tongue on his dick and kevin kissed nico lower abdomen.

Kevin take the lubricant and pour the liquid all over nico thigh as much as he need, carefully he lifted the older man feet and rest it on his waist.

He unbuckle his pantas and boxer before he pour a lubricant to his hand and rubbed it on his dick, he carefully moved his hip and he can see how nico thigh tightness and it's not warm but how he fantasizes about it making him keep fucking the older man thigh.

Kevin lowering his head and start kissing nico torso and chest, nico moan loudly and try to jerk himself as kevin slap his hand away and instead he jerk nico off.

"shush this is about your rage on guenther love so I'm gonna help you." Kevin whisper with a warm breath under nico jaws, nico whimpering softly as he hold on kevin shirt tightly.

"fuckhh.. kevin! ahhh gahh!." Nico moan was loud and the room was filled with filthy noises, as long as this what nico want kevin definitely willing to do it with him.

Kevin kissed nico nipple before he start to suck the nipple, his movement to fuck nico thigh isn't getting slower instead it's getting faster.

The sound of skin collide was so loud and both didn't care was someone gonna hear them or not, this supposed meant to be a fucking revenge.

Nico dick was start to twitching but the german still hold himself to not spilled all his seeds at that time.

"kevinhh! kevinhh ohh god! kevinhh.. so - so good!." Nico moans right after kevin stop sucking his nipple, his nipple look swollen and kevin really love his art work on nico body.

His hand and hip movement now wasn't steady, it's really fast and had a messy rhythms but his movement really does a lot to nico because the german keep moaning.

"kevinhh! i - I'm gonna come! fuckhh.. kevinhh ohh fuck." Nico felt his organisms hit him as he hugged the danish man, he hugged tightly kevin neck as he cuming all of the desk table.

"Fuck nico fuck your so pretty fuck." Kevin groan as he keep moving his hips to get his organism, nico tightening his thigh and his thigh was trembling as he felt kevin dick twitching.

"Fuck.. Shit nico." Kevin spill all his sperms into nico stomach and chest, nico let out a loud and long moan while kevin breath became more hoarse.

Kevin take the tissue from the ground and wipped nico chest but as he try to wipe nico stomach instead nico finger take all the sperm and shouve it to his mouth.

He lick and suck his own finger before he look up to see kevin, kevin smile and wipe his stomach.

"Let's go before guenther find out." Kevin say as he dress himself while watching his fiance get up and also dressed up.

"It's gonna be a good Christmas present for him." Nico say as they get out and lock the door again, kevin give a small chuckle as they walk away from the garage to the parking lot.

"Fuck guenther and his office?." Kevin ask while he open the driver door while he look at nico that already get inside, nico sit on the passenger seat and smile sweetly to kevin.

"Fuck guenther and his office." Nico replied as kevin get inside, kevin give a small smirk and kissed the german cheek before he turn on the engine.

_____________________________

Actually this is myself first time writing sex with thigh instead of oral or anal so if it's not perfect I'm sorry