the naughty boy

This chapter includes hair pulling while doing sex, restrain bench, blow job, women lingerie, feminization, tentacle dildo, fainted sex.

___________________________________

He is a naughty boy because he refuse to wear his bra, oscar is a naughty boy and he deserves what he got from logan.

"What did you do until you got told to sit on your knee and only use panties?." Logan ask with a monoton voice, oscar give a small whimper and look up to see logan.

"I refuse to wear my bra." Oscar answer with a shaky voice, logan hand brush his nipple and pinch it to make the younger boy whimpering.

"Right and i will punish my little girl." Logan replied while unleashed his waist belt, oscar love to be called a girl because it's make him feel so pretty and logan like to call him a pretty little girl.

"But sir it - it's not the italian material bra.. It's also too visible." Oscar try to defend himself and as logan look at him with his blue eyes oscar could feel the fear brush his body, he look down as he felt logan feet pushing and rubbing his nipple with his feet that also still had a shoes.

"Oh? My little girl can answer now? who teach you to answer slut! Beside that i don't care what you should wear if you don't want to use that fucking bra people would see your big tits." Logan replied as he keet brushing and rubbing oscar nipple with his shoes, oscar give a whimper as he felt the tip of logan shoes pushing his breast up.

"I don't know you deserve to have that Christmas present or not." Logan say as he see oscar body trembling, oscar look up and saw the mischief smile on logan face.

Logan pulling the rope that attach to oscar collar to make the aussie get closer to him, he lifted oscar body to sit on his lap.

Oscar was a perfect little slut, he had a wide hip, small waist, big and soft tits, and pink hard nipple that's why logan really love to suck and licking oscar breast so bad.

"I don't think you deserve my cock." Oscar look up and whining a little and logan could hear the whine, he slap oscar face not to rough or hurting his little slut but it's definitely make the aussie sobs a little.

"If you give a whine then you are such a ungrateful bitch oscar." Logan said as he carry oscar body to their secret room, the aussie let his head fall on logan shoulder.

Logan placed oscar body on the restraint bench before he lock the leather to make oscar feet and hand stuck, oscar shivers a bit as he felt a little overwhelmed.

"Open your mouth pretty." Logan command and as it ask oscar did open his mouth, logan push his cock inside his mouth and oscar could felt the weight of logan cock inside his mouth.

Logan move his hip and he can felt oscar warm throats as his dick keep moving inside oscar mouth, oscar close his eyes and try to relax as he felt logan dick keep moving inside his mouth very rough.

"Fuck your mouth is so good maybe you can deserve you present in Christmas night if you be this cute kitty." Logan say as he gave a groan when oscar give a small moan that make logan dick twitching, logan push his dick fully inside oscar mouth and stay for a moment.

Oscar never do deep throat but now he have to try to be good for logan because if he didn't he'll get more punishment and the worst he definitely got turn into a cumdump in Christmas night with logan several friends, oscar try to keep taking all of logan dick inside his mouth really good.

"fuckh.. Fuckhh oscar." Logan moan as he start moving his dick inside oscar mouth, he felt the organism that hit him as he keep pushing his dick inside oscar mouth.