my beautiful present

this chapter includes human dolls sex, mouth fuck, ass fucking, sperm leaking, choking, ring gag, feminization.

__________________________

Morning in 25th December of 2023 and it's wasn't just a normal monday but it's also Christmas, all people thought Christmas was a special holiday because they can just have fun with their families.

Lewis thought that too but in different way, he woke up and just walk casually to bathroom because he need to wash his face.

After he wash his face he smile smugly because he have a beautiful present for his Christmas under the Christmas tree, he walk away from the bathroom to goes to the living room.

As he can imagine he can see his beautiful present under the Christmas tree that had a purple and silver light, the present was tied beautifully in baby blue rope.

The baby blue rope was tied the present feet, hand, and thigh to make the present stuck in there and also the present had a pretty ribbon in the neck.

"My beautiful present looks so so ready for me to open." Lewis said eagerly, it's not just a present actually.

It's actually a human or you can say it's nico Rosberg tied and look like a slut that present himself for his master, his mouth was also open because a gag that lewis did put for him.

His neck was tied and had a cute ribbon to make him look like a ready present to be open, his small dick was soft but it was tied and had a beautiful ribbon to make it like another present.

Lewis carefully remove the gag and nico look up to see lewis mischief smile, lewis kissed the half Finnish and give a small stroke to his dick.

After a hot long kiss lewis broke away from the kiss and make nico had a ring gag, the german half finnish give a small whimper.

When lewis heard the whimpet he slap nico face and make the half finnish trying hard not to cry, lewis hand grap a handful of nico hair to make him look up to lewis.

"You are just a present remember that and beside you are my doll so shut up." Lewis voice ringing into nico ears so he keep silent, lewis get up and he lower his joggers and boxer to show his half hard dick.

He put his dick inside nico mouth without any problem since the half finnish had ring gag in his mout to make his mouth wide open, lewis move his hip back and forth.

His dick grow even harder inside nico mouth, as he keep moving he can see nico was trying to move and get his hand free so he press nico half hard dick with his feet that covered in socks.

"Such a disgrace i told you to be a good dolls but you can't even understand that." Lewis say as he keep moving his hip, nico trying not to move now and let lewis did like what he want.

Lewis dick twitching inside his mouth and he can feel his dick got a small strokes from lewis feet, his dick was now wet and he can feel lewis precum inside his mouth.

Lewis coming inside nico mouth and when he let out his dick from nico mouth, nico mouth can't close because the ring gag so the sperm leak from his mouth.

"Such a pretty little slut you are for daddy." His hand strokes nico long hair that tied with a beautiful hair flowerclip, since nico also still tied lewis lifted him and carry him in his shoulder like a bag of things.

He put nico on the sofa and look at his face, the grey-blue eyes was a bit red because he maybe cried of got a good pressure, his mouth wide open with a gag, his hole was still stuffed with a vibrator from last night he put and it's vibrating in normal vibrates.