tits sucker

This chapter include sucking tits, large breast, blind folded while doing sex, and a bottom on top position sex.

________________________________

"You think this is a good idea?." Oscar ask the older man in front of him, the man smile and kissed oscar cheek and nodded his head.

"If you doesn't believe me it's find baby I'm not gonna force you." The man replied as he tangled his finger into oscar hair, oscar look up to the man and smile.

"I believe you danny and i don't mind being blind folded." Oscar answer while clinging his hand and hugged daniel neck, daniel smile and kissed the younger neck.

He sit on the couch as he throw away his suit and shirt, leaving his unbuckle trousers as he let oscar sit on his lap.

Oscar was only using a t-shirt with shorts now since he get back from Red Bull event, he hugged the younger waist and kissing oscar's neck.

"danny please move a bit I need to get these things off from me." Oscar say as he try go push daniel but since daniel was stronger he hugged oscar tighter, oscar only give a small sigh as he meant he was defeated but he got a good idea come up to his mind that kinda crazy but yeah since miss daniel why not?.

"If you stop hugging me we can do the crazy idea now and i can let you suck my tits." Oscar whisper to daniel while stroking the curly hair with gentleness, the older let go from the hug and look up at oscar.

"Thankyou mr ricciardo." Oscar smile as he take of his t-shirt and let it fall on the floor, oscar tits was now very close to danny face.

The older start to kiss and lick the nipple and make the younger whimpering and moaning, daniel hold oscar waist tightly while start sucking the tits like it might have a milk.

Oscar actually have a big and soft tits with a pink nipple and sometimes daniel always had an idea to put him a bra, his tits was big and soft was because McLaren training and some supplement that they give to him and lando but eventually lando doesn't have a big and soft tits like him.

As daniel keep sucking and playing with his othe nipple he keep moaning and say something incoherence, oscar big ass sit on daniel harden dick and as he keep shivers the dick became more hard and it's very uncomfortable.

Daniel other hand start to get inside oscar shorts and as he felt oscar ass his give a small moan while keep sucking the tits, oscar wear a leash panties and it's definitely the sexiest thing daniel ever imagine.

Daniel hand start stroking and squeeze the ass while his mouth start sucking the other nipple, oscar moan become more loud.

"danielhh! please fuckhh me please!." Oscar whimper as he felt daniel finger start to stroking his hole, daniel look up and stop sucking oscar nipple.

He can see oscar nipple was very swollen, he lick the nipple and make the younger whimpering.

Daniel take off his trouser and throw it away while oscar pull down his shorts and let it fall on the side of the bed with his panties, oscar thick thighs and big tits was very attractive to daniel.

He take the small bottle size lubricants from the small cabinet, he pour it to his finger and he start fingering oscar and make the younger scream in goodness.

"Do you trust me osc?." Daniel ask while kissed oscar torso and shoulder, the younger nod in breathless moan.

Daniel carefully take his hand out from oscar hole and using his tie for blindfolded the younger, oscar whimper softly as he felt daniel stroking his hair full of caressing.