Christmas wish

This chapter includes virgin sex, Christmas sex wish, blow job, anal fingering, ass eating, small buttplug.

_____________________________

"So what do you want for Christmas oscar?." The german man with a blonde hair ask, oscar look at the man with a smile.

"Micky Christmas was still in two days can you maybe waiting? Also my wish is secret!." Oscar say while still writing a card for his secret santa, mick give a small pout before kissing the younger hair and cheek.

Oscar smile and look at his left side to look at mick, the reserve driver only give a small shrugs before start kissing his boyfriend neck.

A wet sloppy kiss to his boyfriend neck and mick kissed the back of the neck while oscar give a small moan as a response, he push the german slightly and start writing again.

Mick give a small mumbling before kissing his boyfriend neck again but oscar push mick slightly, oscar give a small noises and look at mick with a mad reactions.

"Stoop! I'm writing for my secret santa here also can you warm up the food that i already make?." Oscar say while put his pen down, mick chuckled before close the gap and start whispering into oscar.

"Babe you write a secret santa letter to lando and you do know that lando couldn't spell plus in this world there's nothing that gratis or free so you need to pay." Mick say while give a smirk, oscar breath was warm and the puff of warm air was touching mick cold skin.

"Then what you want mr Schumacher." Oscar replies as he rest his hand into mick neck, mick put his hand into oscar waist and stroke it a little.

"Maybe a wet kisses from my love and a little hickey from me to you." Mick say as he look at oscar and he could see the redish cheek from the younger.

"Fine you may have that mr Schumacher." Oscar replied with a soft voice.

Mick move his head and start kissing his young boyfriend and they're kiss was became even deeper soon as oscar open his mouth and give mick a advantage to push his tongue inside his mouth and mick push oscar slightly to lay his boyfriend down, oscar legs open wide and making mick hips touching oscar lower abdomen and making the younger moan in between their kisses.

Mick kiss was became lower and he start kissing oscar neck again but it was different he suck and lick the white neck, he kissed the back of oscar neck and kissed the younger shoulder while leave quite a lot of hickey.

Oscar push a little mick shoulder and making the german stop and look at his Australian boyfriend, oscar cheek was red and his eyes was tearing.

"stopph you have to warming the food and if you keep doing that you definitely gonna fuck me." Oscar say and tried to look away but mick put his hand under oscar chin so he guides him to look at the older man.

"Hey I'm sorry if you feel like i push you a little I'll warm up the food ok? And of course I'm not gonna fuck my virgin boyfriend without his permission." Mick replied as he get up and kissed Oscar hair, the younger get up from his lay down position.

Mick was warming their dinner that oscar already made before but since both of them still full they haven't eat it yet, as mick put all the food inside the microwave he put his hand on his forehead while cursing because he just remember that oscar was still a virgin and he almost fuck his boyfriend without his permission.

When the food already warm he put it in their table and when he walk into their living room a he find that is oscar letter and pen without his small boyfriend, he walk into their room and knock on the door.