fuck the shirt and your friends

This fic include the shirt fuck, face sitting, bite mark, and sex in silence

________________________________

As alex walk to george apartment he doesn't think much actually, both him and george was quite close and they were had a secret between them.

He open the door and saw carmen already lay down on the couch while watching the Netflix, alex put the pumpkin spice latte in front the spanish women.

"I got you some pumpkin spice latte and george is hot milk latte." Alex say while put down all the snack he buys, carmen smile and take the drink in front of her.

Actually today carmen would go to another city because of her work, since alex here carmen know that he is taking care of his boyfriend.

"Thanks alex and george was in his room he hasn't get out yet so can you check him and if he is fine you guys can play the game he had i don't knkw which one but it's says fifa if I'm not wrong." Carmen say while she sips the drink, alex look a bit concerned to carmen and give a small Nodded.

"Anyway you say you were going for a business trip right? So you won't celebrate the Christmas with george or me?." Alex ask before he goes to george room, carmen only shook his mean he isn't going celebrate the Christmas here so after the answer alex walk to george room.

When alex open the door he could see that the brit was fingering himself and buried his face into the pillow to muffled his sound, alex carefully open the door and lock the door behind him.

"What a show you put for me." Alex says with seductive tone, george look up at him with a messy hair and swollen lips.

Alex look down and he can see his shirt that george borrow yesterday was wet with the precum that spilling everywhere, george other hand was using that shirt to jerking himself off.

Alex walk closer and give a kiss to the brit back part pf his neck, as alex lay down on the bed and tapping his hand to george ass he look to the younger one.

"Sit on my face darling and remember don't make a sound since your girlfriend was still here." George give a small nods as he sit into alex face, the half thai man licking and sucking the younger one.

Alex mouth was so good to his hole because how his tongue was licking and get inside his entrance, george bite his lips and put one of his hand into his mouth.

George move his hips back and forth to make alex had a space to even got further, alex nose was poking and touching his balls making george give a small whimper.

Alex hand was stroking george thigh to calm the brit a little, as george keep moving and alex still eating him george feel the pressure so much.

As george feel so much stretch he move away from alex face to his lower abdomen to feel alex dick that still wrapped with jeans collide with his naked ass, george hand was quite clumsy but he still manage to open alex jeans.

Alex help george with lowering his boxer and jeans making his proudly stand dick pressed against george ass, george bite his lips even harder as he feel the pressure.

Alex than let his hand hugged george waist and flipped the brit to make him on top of george, george give a innocent look before open wide his legs.

"Alex.. Please i need.. I need you." George say almost like a whisper, alex give a smile before he placed his dick into george entrance.

He didn't do it carefully instead he push hid dick all in one move, his hand move to george mouth to muffled his scream.

"Shush i said silent remember your girlfriend was here you stupid bitch." Alex say while moving his dick back and forth in a fast rhythm, george eyes was rolled back into his skull.

"hmhh.. mphhh.. nghh." The muffled moan was the sound that george give, alex keep pounding george prostate without even let his hand away from george mouth.

He leans and kissed george naked shoulder, he give a small suck until it leave a hickey the red with purpleish one.

He bite george nipple and suck the small yet pink nipple to make george even aroused, george grip on the bed sheets even tighter than before.

"Boys? Is everything alright? I didn't hear anyone playing game here." Carmen voice from the outside of the room say, luckly alex can move in a good pace so he didn't make a wet skin collide sound.

"Yes carmen we're fine and we were playing a uno right now." Alex replied while keep moving his hip to make his dick keep pounding on george ass, george trying so hard not to moan but it giving effect to make him tighten his ass muscle and it's making alec feels so much tightness on george ass.

"Alright if you say so i need yo go now! George i love you amor." Carmen voice replied to alex in soft voice, alex let his hand go from george as the thai know that the man he fuck need to answer his girlfriend.

"y - yes babe! take care.. I love you too lovehh." George voice was a bit shaky but carmen seems don't mind because the spanish women was already out because how the door was already opened and closed.

Alex lean down and look right into george icy blue eyes, alex give a rough kiss even george couldn't follow the rhythm that alex give.

"Such a slut give a shaky voice to his girlfriend because apparently he get fuck by his friends you even tighted you muscle to make me feel your tightness huh." Alex say after he broke away from the kiss, george couldn't even replied what alex say he only give a puffy breath and a moan.

"Fuckhh.. alex! shithh.. fuckhh." George moan became louder as george keep kissing his body and give a bite mark all around his body, alex hand was now on george small dick.

"For a tall man like you i can say yout dick was small." Alex say before he start jerking that small dick, george give a scream as he felt the rush of rhythm that alex give.

"fuckhh.. i like be - being small to youhh.. ahhh! alexhh shit." George keep moaning as he felt alex keep moving his hand up and down, alex hip rhythm became more rush and it's making george wriggle his ass and it's a bit annoying for alex.

Alex held george hips and he move his dick even faster, his hand also became faster than before.

"alexxhh.. I need.. I needthh to come hmhh." George bite his lips after what he says, alex look right at george face to look at george messy look.

His hair was massy and fall down, his eyes was red because he cried, his llips swollen because he bite it, and the most beautiful is the hickey and bite mark on his shoulder and chest.

"come for me S̄op̣heṇī." alex say as he felt george dick twitching, george let out a loud moan and a sob as he pour all his organisms on alex hand.

Alex released all his organisms also inside george, george could feel the warm inside him and how his stomach give a small bulge.

"Fuck I'm so full." George say and his let his head fall on the pillow, alex kissed george lower abdomen before he collapse on the bed.

"Thanks princess for this night." Alex say before he kissed george neck, the younger brit give a small giggle and look at alex dark brown eyes.

"Yeah sure." George replied before he snuggle to alex and fall asleep, alex let the feel to sleep brought he so he hugged the younger brit close his his arm.

________________________________

Yeah this one is good

Anyway S̄op̣heṇī in thai means hooker, slut, prostituting, or even a night women (night women in asian is a good way to say slut because most of the time slut or even a hooker out at midnight to find their man to buy them for one night stand)