1

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛꜱ

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

"Cassie, wake up. Oh, I can't believe it. I am so excited for you." 

Cassie woke up to the sound of her aunt's voice, which was unusual because Blinky usually woke her up.

" What is it, Aurie?" She called referring to her aunt, Aurora Gaunt who worked at the ministry.

"Cas, wake up. I have a surprise for you." Her aunt said.

"Alright," Cassie said irritated. 

"Here. You got a letter."

"What letter" Cassie mumbled.

"Here," Aurora said while handing her the letter.

                                              HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

Dear Ms.Black,

We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress

"Oh, wow. I have been waiting for this for so long that it doesn't feel... real."

Aurie mentioned that Cissy had owled her to say that Draco had received his letter as well, and suggested that we visit them to discuss plans before term starts.

"Alright then. Draco got it too? Ugh, I hope he went to Durmstrang or Beauxbatons or something. I have to tolerate him here too?" I asked while groaning.

"Now, now Cas. That is not too nice of you. He is your cousin." Aurie said.

"Cousin or not, he is still annoying and arrogant," I said rolling my eyes.

-------------------------------・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・

Istg, I have no idea how to write child characters. How do ppl do this again?

・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・-------------------------