18

Thats it. We had won. The snitch was caught by Harry. But we won since we had more points.  Although Harry's broom went all bizarre in the middle of the game, he still caught the snitch. But, I was so so so happy that we got to win. Marcus looked like he could kiss me and Oliver Wood looked as though he was going to drown himself after this. He was glaring at me as the game got over and Slytherin won, but I just gave him a flying kiss. He rolled his eyes at that, 

After the match, Draco ran to me and hugged me. I hugged him back. I gave a hug to Katherine and Daphne too. 

That's when I saw a brown-eyed boy walking towards me.

"Hi," Nott said.

"Hi," I said.

"You... didn't tell me you were in the team?" 

"Well, I didn't tell anyone. Not even Draco."

"And I'm still mad about that," Draco said out of nowhere. Oh yeah, I forgot he was still there. He was too quiet... for the first time in his life.

"MALFOY!" Katherine said. "Anyways we have to go. Have fun!" Daphne said grabbing Katherine and Blaise's hand. 

"erm. So, you can go get changed. I'll wait. Can we hang out today? Also, Black, you were brilliant today." Nott said.

"Thank you, Nott, and yes, we can hang out."

"Please, call me Theodore or Theo." He said smiling once again... this is Theodore Nott smiling. Not just at anyone, but me. I could feel myself smiling back at him. 

"Alright then, Theo... I guess you should call me Cassie then." I said grinning.

"I guess I should." 

"Oi, Nott. Don't get too comfortable with her alright?" Said Marcus walking over to us. The pitch was almost empty now.

"Marcus..." I said closing my eyes in annoyance. 

"Alright, I didn't want to interrupt your... whatever this is. But I think you should shower and change into some comfortable clothes, Cas." 

"Ok Mom," I said rolling my eyes in annoyance. 

"good," Marcus said walking away.

"I'm so sorry, Theo. Can you give me a few minutes?"  I said.

 "Yeah, of course. I'll wait." Said Theo.

I showered and changed and when I went outside, he was waiting there. 

"So, where do you want to go?" He asked me.

"No idea. The Common Room?" I asked him.

"No. There will be too many people there." He replied.

"The library?"

"Yes. That's perfect." He said. We were walking towards the library. 

We hung out at the library for a while and read a few books together. We walked to the common room and he was imitating Draco which made me laugh, which made him laugh. So, for a while, we both were just laughing in the common room not knowing that all of our friends were looking at us. 

"I have a feeling Draco is going to kill him," Blaise muttered. 

"No, no. I am just happy it isn't Pottah." Draco said smiling at the sight of both of us laughing. 

When we finally stopped laughing, we saw that everyone was looking at us.

That's when the shipping started... Cassiedore as they called it.

I am confused. I told Daphne and Katherine about what happened. 

"Alright, Kate you owe me 5 galleons."