17

Today was the day of the Quidditch match. I was nervous. Excited. But nervous. I was sitting in my table eating breakfast tapping incessantly on the table. 

"You are gonna do amazing, Cas." Katherine said. 

"I don't know, Kate. I am not so sure. Anyways, let me go wish Harry good luck." I said standing up from the Slytherin table and walking to Harry who was sitting at the Gryffindor's table.

"Hey, just wanted to wish you good luck. Though, we are going to absolutely destroy you." 

"Oh yeah thanks, good luck to you too. Also, we both know Gryffindor is going to win." 

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Potter," I said grinning.

That's when I saw Ron walking to us. It seems as though he just finished talking to the Weasley twins. 

"Hey, Cas." He said hugging me.

"Hey Ronniekins." 

"Don't.call.me.that." He said. I laughed. Merlin, I loved annoying him. 

Me and Ron were close since Aurie and Molly were close. Whenever I and Aurie used to go to the Burrow, I used to hang out with Ron. 

"Anyways, good luck Cas."

"Thank you," I said pulling away from the hug to see Granger glaring at me. I thought that after Halloween, she would at least smile at me. But no, she was still as annoying as ever. Lucius was right, Mudbloods are stupid and annoying. 

"RON. SHES A SLYTHERIN." She whisper-yelled.

"Oh yeah, Hermione, I didn't notice," Ron said sarcastically. 

"Anyways, I have to go. Bye, guys." I said leaving.

I went to the Slytherin Table to tell Katherine and Daphne I was leaving. 

"Hey, guys. I need to go." I said smiling.

"Wait, you aren't going to be there to watch the match?" Nott asked me.

"Well, kind of," I said. Draco raised his eyes at this comment.

"I have to go. Bye."  

No one knew about me being on the Quidditch team. I mean no one except Daphne and Katherine. Ron and Granger knew because of Harry.

I went to the locker room and changed into my robes. When I got out of the room, I saw the team waiting for me. 

"Ok, finally Cas. Now, let's go over the game plan again."

"No cheating," I said.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. No cheating." 

"What? Why?" Pucey asked.

"No questions, Pucey." Marcus said coldly. 

"Alright, let's go. I don't care if you are about to die, you should do your absolute best. We have to win." 

We went out to the pitch flaunting our emerald green robes. I put on my resting bitch face. Cheers were heard. We saw the Gryffindor team walking towards us. 

"Now, I want a fair game, all of you." Madam Hooch said. She was refereeing. Marcus and Wood shook hands. Almost as though they wanted to break it. 

From the corner of my eye, I saw a banner flashing 'Gaunt-Black for the win." On the other side, another banner flashed 'Potter for President'. I felt confident.

"Mount your brooms, please." 

Harry clambered onto his Nimbus Two Thousand. 

Madam Hooch gave a loud blast on her silver whistle. 

Fifteen brooms rose, high, high into the air. They were off. 

The commentary was done by Leo Lestrange, who was supposedly my cousin. He was in his second year. The first match's commentary would be done by him, while the next match's commentary would be done by Lee Jordan.

"And the Quaffle is taken immediately by Cassiopeia Black of Slytherin - what an excellent Chaser that girl is, rather attractive too, shame she is my cousin-"

"LESTRANGE!" 

"Sorry, Professor."

"And she's belting along up there, a neat pass to Cassius Warrington. The Gryffindors have taken the Quaffle, and Angelina Johnson is in possession of the Quaffle. She's about to score- And she is stopped by the Slytherin Captain, Marcus Flint. Amazing keeper, he is. Cassiopeia is back in possession. She is flying like an eagle there. She is almost there... OH. Spinnet has collided into Cassiopeia Black. Black is falling from her broom- SHE HAS USED THE ONE HAND SAVE WHICH HER MOM IS FAMOUS FOR. AND SHE SCORES!" The Slytherins jumped up in excitement. Cheers were heard. 

'GAUNT-BLACK FOR THE WIN!"

"GAUNT-BLACK FOR THE WIN!"

Cassie smiled and made a sharp turn. Looking at the crowd in happiness. Cassie looked at the Slytherins, and that's when she saw Theodore Nott. Smiling. Not just at anyone. At her. Theodore Damn Nott. Smiling. She smiled back at him. She failed to notice a certain someone looking at the both of them, looking upset. That certain someone also had a scar on his forehead and went by the name Harry Potter. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Hey guys, so this is yet another chapter. I do know that Marcus Flint is a chaser, but in this fanfic I decided to make him a keeper. Anyways, have a nice day!