12

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ꜰᴇʀʀᴇᴛ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

When I told Katherine and Daphne about the events of the day during dinner, they were shocked, to say the least.

"You are living up to your mom's name Cas."

"Thanks, Kate." 

"You must be the youngest player in about a century," Daphne said.

"Yep. And Harry too of course. "

"Did you talk to him today after the events?" 

"Yeah. We talked after class and studied together in the library too." 

"Hmm..." Kate said with a smirk.

"What?" I asked. 

"Nothing," she said grinning playfully. 

"I start training this week. Don't tell anyone."

"Did you tell Malfoy?"

"No. I didn't."

"Good. Don't. Might come as a shocker for him. I would love to see the look on his face." Said, Katherine. 

"You would love to see his face?" I said smirking. I obviously understood what she meant earlier. So, I am doing the same to her. Revenge tastes sweet.

"Wh-what. What do you mean? Ew." She said being a stuttering red mess.

"Mhmm... I think you became Quirrell there for a moment Katherine." Said Daphne. 

"Oh shut up." She said looking down at her plate.

I chuckled at her embarrassment. 

That's when my cousin decided to stop by. 

"Having your last meal, eh? Which school are you going to? Now that you're expelled... or are you going to stop studying magic fully."

I had enough. He was supposed to be my brother, not a bully. 

I got up from my seat and pushed him. It was going too far. As if creating rumours about me, talking bad about me behind my back, calling me names and whispering stuff about me to his friends while I was walking down the hallway wasn't enough. 

"You should know better than to mess with me, Malfoy. If I tried, I could ruin your entire reputation in this whole school." 

Then I got near him and whispered in his ear...

"Do you know my uncle? The Dark Lord.  We all know that he will rise again. And when he does, I am sure he will prefer his niece over a blonde ferret. So stay in your lane, Malfoy." 

I walked away when a certain pug-faced bitch stepped in front of me.

"What is it now, Parkinson?"  I said irritated. 

"You hurt Dray. My dray. and I won't let anyone do that."

I didn't say anything instead I laughed among the other children who watched the exchange and cringed.

"Could you just move?" I said trying to remain calm.

"You bit-" Pansy started only to be interrupted. 

"You finish that sentence and you're never going to see daylight again, Parkinson," Draco said coldly. 

"But drayy, she hurt you."

"She's my sister, Parkinson. She can do whatever the hell she wants." Draco said. 

He was trying not to attract more attention as more people started to notice us. I noticed that Harry was looking at me and when I looked at him, he smiled at me. I saw Ron raise his eyebrows at my and Harry's exchange. I know everyone thinks we are something, but I don't like Harry like that. He's my friend. Nothing more. Besides we are 11.

After Draco stood up for me, Pansy ran out of the great hall. Draco smiled at me, but I just rolled my eyes and went to Katherine and Daphne.

"Oh Merlin, that was so good. I love watching drama."

"Parkinson is going to be so dramatic today when we go back to our dorm," I said.

"Don't worry. She won't try anything when me and Daphne are there."

"Hmm."