26

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ꜰᴏʀᴇꜱᴛ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Thanks to my dearest cousin, I am now in trouble with Minnie. How lovely. She forgot to deduct points from Slytherin. Thankfully. 

At eleven o'clock that night I said goodbye to Katherine and Daphne, I went down to the entrance hall. I stood there with Filch and Draco, and soon Harry and Granger also joined us. I think it's just better to forget about what happened, right? Ignorance is bliss, after all. Maybe I just felt left out. Thats normal. I think. 

"Follow me," said Filch, lighting a lamp and leading us outside. 

"I bet you will think twice about breaking a school rule again, won't you, eh? Oh yes, hard work and pain are the best teachers if you ask me..."

Then Filch continued to rant about weird punishments as I rolled my eyes. We marched across the dark grounds. 

The moon was bright, but clouds scudding across it kept throwing us into darkness. Ahead, we saw the lighted windows of Hagrid's hut. Then they heard a distant shout. 

"Is that you, Filch? Hurry up, I want ter get started."

It was Hagrid's voice. Seems like detention wouldn't be so bad after all.

"I suppose you think you'll be enjoying yourself with that oaf? Well, think again, boy - it's into the Forest we're going and I'm much mistaken if you'll all come out in one piece."

The Forest? The Forbidden Forest?

Neville let out a moan and Draco stopped dead in his tracks. 

"The Forest?" He questioned in the tone that he always used to when there were ferrets around or something remotely similar to it. "We can't go in there at night. There's all sorts of things inside - werewolves, I heard."

"That's your lookout, isn't it?" Filch added glee lacing his voice. "Should've thought about werewolves when you got into trouble, shouldn't you?"

Hagrid came striding out from the dark, Fang at his heel. He was carrying a crossbow and some arrows. 

"Abou' time," he said. " I bin waitin' fer half an hour already. All right Harry, Hermione, Cassie?" He asked. 

"I shouldn't be too friendly to them, Hagrid. They're here to be punished after all." Filch said coldly.