Rainy Romance

Chotu sa rain sequence. As we didn't get a rain sequence let's create our own.... ignore the typos.

Farjaad and Umeed were tired out from the whole day’s routine it was Sunday the next day means a day for them to relax and enjoy Niggo and Mimi had left for Islamabad means they had the whole house for themselves Farjaad gave a day off to all the servants. Umeed came home early so they could spend more time together. Farjaad made two cups of tea while Umeed changed herself into her night gown they went to the lawn and sat on the bench Umeed was sitting close to him hugging him and drinking tea. Just then drizzling started farjad looked up and said “Umeed lets go inside warna sardi lag jaye gi.” Umeed resisted and said “nahi hotay beemar please aye naa thora sa enjoy karletay hain.” With that Umeed pulled him towards the middle of the lawn Farjaad started twirling her around the rain started pouring even faster he pulled her closer she bumped into his chest Umeed lowered her eyes and started blushing Farjaad kissed Umeeds wet forehead slightly cupped her face and kissed her passionately Umeed reciprocated when they broke off both were breathless Farjad pulled her to the bench they were sitting on a few moments back he pulls her into his embrace Umeed hugged him they started to make shapes out of the clouds and giggled laughed and enjoyed the moments then Farjaad said “I guess we should go and change our clothes or we’ll catch a cold.”Umeed said “hmm lets go.”she got up and was about to leave when arjad pulled her towards him causing her to loose her balance and bump once again in his chest.he said "array begum rukain tou sahi hay.” And lifted her delicately in his arms and pecked her on her lips and walked upto the room opened the door and make Umeed stand again on her feet she hugged him and said “thank you for giving me the best time today.” Farjaad said “phir se sirf thank you.”she said I love you and kissed him on his cheek and before he could say anything she ran towards the bathroom and changed herself when she came out of the washroom Farjaad had already changed himself and was reading a novel  she brushed her hair and came and got into the comforter  Farjaad closed the novel and looked at Umeed her eyes were looking really tired Farjaad said “guess we should sleep you look tired.” Umeed replied hmm I really want to sleep Farjad pulled her on top of him. She was lying on top of him and started caressing her hair his fingers were moving gently in her hair while his other hand was busy drawing patterns on her back Umeed snuggling into him enjoying his touch soon both fell a  sleep enjoying the warmth.