Dreams and Apologies!

They Fought over such a small thing. which they even themselves thought was very lame but both of them were too egoistic not ready to say sorry it had been a few hours since they fought. It was bedtime there faces in opposite directions both not being able to sleep.

Farjaad due to the tardiness of the whole day dozed off but not for long. Umeeds face still in the opposite direction thinking "shayad mana lain." Farjaad was in a deep sleep he suddenly woke up a loud horrified scream leaving his mouth "Umeeeedd nahii." Umeed turned around, eyes widened.

In the period of 6 months of their marriage and before even she never saw Farjaad this distressed.his hand on his face he was sitting thanking god It was a dream Umeed moved closer and kept her hand on his shoulder offering comfort. He was sniffing. He turned around and she could see his eyes red.

"Farjaad kiya hoa." without even exchanging any words he pulled her in his embrace the hug tight warm full of love his face buried in her neck her neck wet due to his tears she could hear his muffled sobs she rubbed her hand on his back for comfort.

"Far..farjaad bas kiya hoa hay." he pulled away and all he could say was "sorry Umeed."

"Farjaad kuch nahi hota larayi toh hoti rehti hai,ap roh kiun rahay hain."

"Umeed khu..kuwaab aya tha." and sobs a little more. "Kiya aya tha."

"Yahi kay tumhay kuch hogya hay, yahi kay is larayi kay bad tum hamesha kay liye chali gayi bilkul wesay jesay baba gaye mujhay chor kar."

"Farjaad main kahin nahi jarahi kiya hogya iss tarahan kay khuwab toh atay rehtay hain."

"Lekin agar tumhay kuch hogya toh main aik pal bhi nahi jee paun ga saans nahi le paon ga Waada karo nahi chor kar jaaogi." more tears rolling down his cheeks

"Main nahi ja rahi aap ko chor kar kahin Farjaad." tears and pain in her voice too. She pulled him in her embrace loving and reassuring he felt at comfort this is how it feels to be loved.

She pulled back, cupped his face and kissed lightly on his forehead and then his cheek doing everything to comfort him.

"Main aapko kahin nahi chor kar jaungi." pecked his lips. He smiled, closing his eyes.she signalled him to keep his head on her lap.He did, she moved her fingers through his hair he felt better she then moved her fingers on his nose a way to comfort him. He felt sleepy, his eyes closing; she knew he was having a headache the way his eyes were closed tightly. She pressed his hands against his head as much as she could.

His hand came up to one of her hands and said "sorry Umeed."

He rhand previously on his head want to cup his face she leaned dow to kiss his forehead and replied "its okay Farjaad ghalti meri bhi thi."

He then opened his eyes and got up slowly sat in front of her and cupped her face with one of his hand and the other hand went to her hand squeezing it slightly "tum mujhay chor kay to nahi jao gi."

She shook her hand bringing it to his hand cupping her face "kabhi bhi nahi.."

She hugged him and the promised him to never leave his side and will always be there for him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so this is a very short one had this in drafts and today felt like sharing it the most!

sorry for not being able to drop out chahatain chapter 1 still but will try my best to drop it out as soon as I can have been going through a lot lately, Hope you guys Understand

would love if you guys comment!