Yearning

read  it while listening to "chale ana" The dukh will increase.

Farjaad was there standing in front of Pasha's Cafe; his world collapsed when he received the one phone call 2 months back about Umeed getting into an accident. He was there standing in front of the Icu door trying his best to not let the tears out of his eyes even though he wanted to cry badly and punch his hands in the wall.

The entire Pasha family was there. Pasha sahab constantly praying aghu jaan, Sameer and Haya crying chachu and chachi in deep shock.

Doctors Came out. Farjaad asked them, "Doctor, Meri biwi kesi hain."

Doctors replied "sorry, but ziada time nahi hai unke pass. Kuch dair main hosh ayega tou aplog mil li jiya ga."

Farjaad went into a deep shock he felt the ground slipping away from under his feet.

After a while everyone had met Umeed. Farjaad went inside, sat beside her and held her hand.

She saw him and a faint smile made its way on her lips. He said "chor kay jana zarrori hai kya,tum nay puri zindagi sath dene ka waada kiya tha tou chor kar kyun ja rahi ho ab." and a lone tear escaped his eyes. Umeed reached out and caressed his cheek wiping away the tear drop and said " Farjaad abhi jarahi hoon par aglay jahan main aapka intezaar karoon gi jaldi aaiye ga." he held her hand tight and said "please na jao Umeed,tumharay baghair kaise jiyu ga."

With that he bent down and kissed her. His lips on her she kissed him back and said " I need to go Farjaad, I'll wait for you." with that she breathed her last. This was their last kiss shared the last time he felt her warmth. The very last time her beautiful scent made its way to his nose.

Two months later everything changed. Farjaad, like before, stopped smiling. He didn't close Pasha's cafe; he had kept managers just to maintain it. In fact whenever he would get time he would visit it and sit in Umeeds office and remember the nights when he would sit there with her and share a cup of tea.

He would often return from office thinking that maybe she will come and hug him from behind and he could pull her for a kiss.cuddle her at night or kiss her soft hands.dance with her at night even though both of them tired.Pulling her on top of him on a cold winter night.Dancing with her in the rain or apologising her for everything.Her using his bicep as pillow while sleeping.

He often would whisper her name in his sleep.He shifted from coffee to tea completely. He used to miss her calling him with different names.

He in his free time would open her shelf, hug her clothes and cry for hours.He used to miss her scent that lingered in his duvet.He missed her morning half sleepy face.

He would often scroll his gallery looking at her pictures. He often sleeps, praying that he could reunite with his only love.

The End.......