Unveiled Desires

Contains smut If you are not used to read smut avoid!

My first

Ep 11 what if that day Umeed didn't stay at pasha house and went with Farjaad.

Reaching home Farjaad and Umeed sat with Niggo and Mimi.Due to the happy ending of the drama Niggo learned that she was wrong and should return to her normal self.

Upon returning to the room Farjaad closed the door behind him, locking it. While Umeed walked standing by the bed Farjaad moved forward towards closing distance between them.

Umeed turned, stood on her tiptoes and said "Thank You." kissing on his cheek. Farjaad asked "sirf Thank you." Umeed eyes widened and blushed knowing what he wanted, and remembering what had happened on the breakfast table. still trying to act dumb asked "to kya chahiye aapko.''

Without any conversation further her back was against the bed pole he was leaning on her there lips against each other, the kiss was passionate. tongues curled against each other. Farjaad removed his tie.

Breaking apart breathless Umeed giggled And asked in a teasing tone "is this what you wanted." Farjaad grinned "what if I say this wasn't enough." his eyes grew darker Umeed raised her eyebrows and asked. "When is it enough for you anyway."Farjaad smirked and replied "you know me so well." Farjaad helped her out of her kameez and picked her up.making her lye on the bed her head against the pillows her back against the mattress

.he got on the bed Umeed giggled.he pulled her trousers of along her panties reaching for her bra Umeed was lying naked.Farjaad leaned in and started giving wet kisses on her face while Umeed was unbuttoning his shirt once done she trailed her fingers from his chest to the button of his pant.as she unbuttoned it his lips met hers Umeed moaned.

Farjaad unzipped his pants parting away he got up and pulled his pants down along his boxers.got back on the bed and lay down on Umeed both of them fully naked lying on each other,he flipped making her lye on top of him.

Trailed his fingers down her back and pushed his index finger in her clit moving his fingers in different directions while she was nuzzling her nose in his neck,muffling her moans.Farjaad loved the sounds she was making the more she moaned the more he felt he can't control himself.

he pushed his middle finger inside making her fuck on his fingers.he pulled his fingers out earning a stare from Umeed.Umeed said "Farjaad kia kar rahay hain.I was near." Farjaad grinned and replied "mujhe pata hai meri jaan."

With that he flipped again making her lie on the bed, without a second thought he thrusted inside her,his thrust getting harder.umeed moaned.he thrusted out and then back in harder than before. He closed his eyes and started nuzzling his nose on her neck.smelling her. Then he went towards one of her breasts taking them in his mouth and started sucking them while the other hand was busy rubbing his thumb on the nipple of her other breast. Umeed was busy digging her fingers in his back scratching him.he was thrusting slowly while feeling every inch of her she was tightening.His thrusts were getting hard. Her moans were getting louder.their bodies were damp and sticky.

Sweat droplets were visible on his forehead while he continued to thrust. He cupped her breast one by one leaving gentle kisses.His thrusts were getting harder.He settled his face on her shoulders muffling his moans.

Umeed started seeing stars. Soon she tightened around him. his cock twitched and he cummed inside her. He groaned loudly. he got out of her pulling her closer pulling the comforter on both of them.

Umeed looked at him and kissed his cheek.Farjaad kissed her on her nose and whispered "I love you." Umeed replied "love you too."

she then touched the hickey on his collarbone left last week she took her lips sucked and bit it making it red again.

Umeed looked at him Farjaad smirked Umeed said "khatam ho raha tha toh socha fresh kardoon.

Farjaad then looked at the hickey he had left on her collarbone and said "phir tu mera bhi is ko fresh karna banta hai."pointing towards her collarbone Umeed blushed and replied "tou roka kisne hai."Farjad smirked and sucked it making her collarbone red too.

He kissed her forehead and With that he switched off the lamp.

Hi do comment. and give me more scenarios to write on.

bye!