Love

Just something I had in my drafts for so long I thought i might share hope you guys like it 

18+ contains smut!

It had been 5 months since Arzu was born. Their lives and routines had changed a lot over the past few months. Umeed after she was done feeding Arzu made her lie on the bed Farjaad was sitting beside them busy with some work on the laptop. Umeed settled her clothes. Farjaad thought that maybe she would give him a little bit of attention but to his surprise Umeed started playing with Arzu.It wasn't that she didn't give Farjaad her time and love or it wasn't like Farjad was jealous of his own daughter.

After Arzu slept Umeed settled her in her coat and kissed her hand Farjaad was adoring two of the most important girls of his life when Umeed came and sat down on the bed turning of the lamp she said "Farjaad sona nahi apnay." he sighed and replied "haan, bas sonay hi laga tha." she lyed down and Farjaad spoke dramatically "ab toh soona hi paray ga wesay bhi meri biwi kay paas mere liye time hi kahan."

She turned around and said "Farjaad itna time toh deti hoon ab aur kya kiya karun. He looked at her and said "wohi ju Arzu kay paida hoonay say pehlay kartay thay." Umeed realised what he was referring to. She got up, held his hand and asked "kiya kartay thay." He replied "itna anjaan bannay ki acting na karo." she started laughing and he asked "iss mein hasnay wali kya baat hay." but instead of replying she pressed her lips against his he leaned in and deepend the kiss their tongues curled around each other. They both parted away breathless. he then again attacked her lips this time his hands went to the belt of her night gown. She broke off and asked " Farjaad agar Arzu uth gayi tou." he replied "to doara sula dain gain."

"And what if we are in the middle." he replied "we will continue phir bhi." she looked at him again and said "soch lain risk lay rahain hay." he again replied "kabhi kabhi risk lay lena chahiye."

With that Umeed pressed her lips against Farjaad this time slowly. After she was completely out of her clothes she lied down and pulled Farjaad on her and he hungrily leaned in for another kiss.

Umeed helped him out of his clothes and now he was hovering over her.after he was completely settled on her he flipped so now Umeed was lying on him.she started moving her hand on his bare chest while he was drawing patterns on her back she was enjoying every bit of it. She lifted her head and started kissing him on his face and then left a trail of kisses on his neck and all the way down his chest he was loving it.

He then flipped and now it was his turn. he started kissing her he kissed her all over her body and then came all the way back to her now swollen lips he left a small peck got up and took out a condom out of the night stand rolled it up his length hovered over her and pushed his tip inside Umeed closed her eyes and moaned loudly. Just as Farjaad was about to push in completely Arzu started crying badly Umeed instantly opened her eyes and said Farjaad "get out WOh ro rahi hai." he got out and Umeed ran to her coat and shushed her little princess.

Farjaad was lying there looking at Umeed waiting for her to be back so they could finish their incomplete kaaam. Once Umeed made her sleep again. She came back and asked "you want to continue yah itna risk kaafi tha.." He replied "Of course I want to.'' With that he pulled her on the bed and hovered over thrusting in before their little angel woke up once again.

He started kissing her on her face and started thrusting slowly. Umeed started scratching his back, her favourite thing to do. Farjaad started nudging his nose in her neck taking in her scent. He then started nipping her neck. His thrusts were now getting harder each thrust was harder then the previous one. Umeed moaned and Farjaad said "Shh, we don't want her to wake up again do we.'' She shook her head.

As the thrusts were getting harder Umeed started moaning even louder whispering against his neck asking him to go even faster.

Farjaad was on his final thrusts Umeed was biting her lips trying hard not to make sounds. They both came at the same time after a while he got off her. And lied down next to her still inside her. She kept her head on his bicep while Farjaad pulled the duvet on them

Umeed asked him "theek hai ab khush hain ap." he replied alredy in his half sleepy state "hmm, lekin Promise me you will give your time to me more often." She kissed his cheek and said "promise love, ab mujhe samjh agyi hay kay I have two kids who need me equally." he leaned forward and kissed her forehead. "With you I feel like the luckiest man in the whole universe." she smiled bright he then pulled her even closer as if it was possible.

Soon Farjaad was in his deep sleep while Umeed kept looking at him adorning him while he slept. She then moved a little forward and kissed his forehead to which he replied with a small smile.

Umeed soon dozed off praying for this man who always made her feel secure and loved to stay beside her healthy and safe, always smiling, and her and their princess being the reason.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want you guys to leave you love please do comment would leave to hear how it is !😃😎