Passion

Not long but!

Before confession Farjaad sent Umeed his gym pictures to tease her obviously. She gasps and almost drops the phone coming back to her senses she sents him a voice audio "yeh kia hayyyyy kiun bheji hain yeh mujhe."

he knew what he had done and could clearly sense that in her voice. He apologises saying "ghalti say bhej di didn't mean to disturb you at this hour." grinning.

The only thing she thought later that night was how handsome he was, how he had a perfectly built up body. She could feel herself wet and sighed "ab to yeh rooz ka hay Umeed." It wasn't the first time planned to pay him a visit tomorrow, giving him the same tough time he gives her nowadays.

The next day she woke up earlier than usual. She changed herself into a black button up shirt obviously his fav with white pants, her shirt neatly tucked in her pants and her hair straightened.

She reached his house and he himself opened the door. she smiled a little seeing him checking her out he felt dizzy.

"Andar asakti hoon." he signalled her in. she smiled knowing the effect she had on him.

She entered the lounge and asked "ghar pay koi nhi hay." he shook his head "nahi sirf main hoon maa aur mimi lahore gaye hain kal ayain gay tumhay mimi nay bataya nahi."

She replied with a small shook. She pursed her lips "I guess phir mujhay chalna chahiye." she had already done what she had to. "Phir mulaqat hogi." She wanted him to stop her. She was about to move when he blocked her way and shamelessly looked at her from head to toe and then back up.

His pants feeling tighter as always this girl was the only one who had done things to him he had to suffer because of her. He would be restless due to the same problem at nights whenever she would visit their house looking beautiful and tempting as ever and would even have to face this problem whenever she would visit them early in the morning not them but to actually see him if it had been days.

He pushed her back to the nearest wall her eyes widened lips parted he stared into her eyes and then his eyes moved down her parted lips. He leaned forward and took those plumpy pink lips of her in his mouth, her hand going in the back of his head playing with his overgrown hair. His hands moved to her waist, jerking her closer, her eyes closed, their hot breaths mingling together.

They broke apart breathing heavily. She licked her lips. She loved it and had the sudden desire of having more of him and exploring the perfect body of his. He pushed her back and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist, he took her into his room and locked it.

He made her lie down on the bed and asked for permission "tumhari ijazat kay baghair nahi, do you give me your permission."

She replied with "y..yes." he hovered over her and went to open the buttons of the shirt he had just opened. The first one she pulled him for another kiss hungrily. He opened her buttons up and pulled the shirt off her. She pulled the shirt off him. Her hands moving on his arms. He went to her pants unbuttoning them and pulling them down along her panties. She pulled his trousers down.

He lay down on top of her his large length touching her wet folds.He thrusted inside and she moaned. His face made its way to her neck muffling his whimpers, and started leaving wet kisses there.

He started pacing slowly, his thrusts getting harder than before he pulled out and pushed in harder. Her hands moving on his back feeling his hard muscles. He lifted his head and stared dead straight in her eyes, and again buried his face deep into her neck nipping it. His thrusts were harder, her muscles tightening around him, her moans getting loud. She closed her eyes, her nails scratching his back, he lifted his head and slammed his lips against her, his tongue exploring her mouth.

They both came, their breaths heavy. Umeeds eyes droopy. Their foreheads pressed against each other. After a while he pulled out of her and lay straight on his back beside her. Their breaths stabilising. He asked her "Hope i wasn't rough. She shook her head " I guess I should go back now." He pulled her back "umeed thori dair ruk jao aik do ghantay tak chali jaana Haya ko message drop kardoo na kay tum ajao gi aik do ghante tak.'' She smiled, dropped the message and lay back down on his arm and hugged him tight and soon dozed off while he settled the alarm for one hour later and dozed off admiring her.

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This update was especially for my Jannu baby Ayesha. I hope you all like it!

Working on chahatain chp 1 will be out I guess in less then a week.

Till then enjoy this small update.

Love you all.