Morning

It had been 3 months Farjaad was busy with a project and now when finally it was done.they were sitting on the bed with a different relaxation other wise the would be in a hurry to sleep to meet the other day.their arms interlocked and her head on his shoulder one of his hand behind her back drawing patterns on her back.

They both were talking their hearts out. He was enjoying every bit of their conversation. He asked "kal hum project ki success celebrate karnay dinner pay chalain." "waqai main toh abhi say itna excited horahi." Just then he noticed how her plumpy pink lips were perfectly chapped together and he thought of the last time he had hydrated himself with them.he leaned meeting her face and started sucking them and reached for the lamp light...

In the morning when he was getting Umeed came and hugged him from behind he turned around and jerked her closer and pecked her lips.

"Kab tak ayain gay."

"jaldi aane ki koshish karon ga." his eyes fixed on her which made her shy there was a weird silence in between them.

"Kia dekh rahay haun,ab jayain takay jaldi wapis ayain and pushed him all the way out of the door."

Forward to afternoon...

She was rummaging through her closet when she received Farjaads call. "Yarr Umeed sorry."

"Sorry.. kis cheez kay liye."

"Yaar aj nahi jaasaktay majid sahab kay sath aik meeting hay late hojaye ga aglay haftay ka plan bana letay."

"Kia itna arsay say akay free honay ka intezaar karahi aur ab ap majid sahab kay sath hi baithe rahe balkay unkay hi ghar shift hojaye." She turned off her phone, cutting off any further interruptions, and sank onto the couch, staring blankly at the wall ahead.

At the other end Farjaad knew he would have to do a lot of struggle to now apologise.

"Mann toh jayegi thora manana hi paray ga na." and went to his meeting.

Whereas Umeed was still sitting on the same place talking to her self.

"Yeh kiya bat hoi yeh toh nahi hota matla pehlay pln banao aur phir cancel ab manatay reh jaye main nahi mno gi aj tough time doon gi."

Farjaad messaged her when he was on his way back. A routine they managed to build up since the early days of their marriage.

As Farjaad was late and had dinner with Majid sahib and Umeed had it with Niggo and Mimi and they were already in bed.

She was waiting for Farjaad all dressed up in her black nightie, obviously his favourite he got her when they went to Islamabad for their three day trip.

When he entered he already knew he had to prepare himself for the storm waiting ahead.but to his surprise she was standing in front of the dresser. Tempting as ever a rush of desire flooding his senses. His breath hitched as he felt the fabric of his pants constricting around him.

He gulped hard.She saw him gazing at her from head to toe and then back up she smiled to herself satisfied at what she had done. She let out a big loud enough for him to hea yawn and went to bed rolling her eys he barely managed to say "Umeed.." but Umeed lied down and turned off her lamp.

He knew she would not talk to her until tomorrow morning. He had also planned his part. He went and changed into his Black vest and shorts. made sure his muscles were visible.

He then went out and say Umeed already Asleep he lied down and turned off his side of the lamp knowing Umeed gets scared and would definitely snuggle closer.