Birthday Passion

I know already there is a fic on this but on the special requests of a reader...

*not proofread*

not long but.

Umeed went behind him after he told her "she talks too much." He was sitting on the sofa as if nothing had happened. She asked him "what did you say main bahut bolti hoon?" He replied "nahi bilkul nahi bolti, balky bohot zyada bolti hoo." before he could say anything else she closed the door and locked it. After making sure it was locked she went towards him. He looked at her and she bent down and said "are you sure?" he gulped and nodded already feeling his pants tighter "aik dafa phir soch lain."

With that he pulled her making her fall on him she lifted her head up and he said while smirking "maine tou soch liya bahut pehle ka, aapne kya socha?"

She replied "wohi jo apnay so.." before she could complete he pressed his lips against her. She let a loud moan escape her lips. Farjaad said "shh, ghar pay log hain idhar ajayin gay aur abhi to aur bhi bohot kuch karna hay." with that he started moving his hand on her back, she then went to undo his buttons once done she started moving her hand against his bare chest. He again pressed his lips against hers this time it was urgent. Once they broke apart breathless. Farjaad made her stand and got up himself. He turned her around, moved her hair to the side and started opening her buttons.once he was done he moved his fingers on her now bare back.

He then pulled her back taking in the scent of her black curly hair. He said breathlessly, "You know you smell amazing." Then he went for her neck and started nudging his nose, breathing hard. Then he replaced his nose with his mouth and started nipping her neck.

He then helped her out from her long dress. He then went for her bra and panties once done. He pushed her on the sofa and undressed himself and then sat beside her and kept his fingers on her entrance. Looked at her for any signs of discomfort she arched her back in response he then asked her "you sure." she replied "yesss, please." he then pushed a finger and pumped it inside her. Then pushed another one she bit her lips to prevent the sounds escaping her lips. He moved them in different directions. He then pulled them out and licked them clean after that he stroked his length and hovered over her.

Arranged himself against her entrance.and pushed inside her she moaned loudly he pressed his lips against her muffling her moans and then started thrusting inside her low at first but picking speed. She started scratching his back. And then said "Far.. farjaaad please fast,a little more fast please"

He paced harder he pulled out and then thrusted back inside harder once they both came. He stopped, lifted his head and kissed her forehead and said " I love you." she replied, kissing on his nose " I love you more."

After they dressed themselves. Umeed stood on her tiptoes, kissed his cheeks and said "Happy Birthday." He replied, smirking, " I got the best birthday gift." and pulled her for another kiss.

After breaking apart she said "I should go now Haya and Mimi mujhay dhoond rahain hongay." she moved towards the door unlocking it.

" Ak say dor raha karo I don't like you close him." he said she nodded and gave him a flying kiss and left

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want comments now!

Hope the person I wrote this for  likes it! 

 keep on commenting about what you want me to write OS on.

I will try to write on them.

Thanks