Two Hearts

Wrote it in half sleepy state hope you like it and enjoy lots of love happy reading!

It has been 6 months yet Farjaad never misses to surprise Umeed. It was February valentines was near he had to surprise her.It was the 1st one after their marriage. it had to be special.

He was planning day and night from the start of February.Not letting Umeed know anything about his plans.

Where as Umeed had planned her part she ordered his gift and ordered a cake but right on the delivery day the cncelled it she was Upset and almost didnt know what to do.

She was still in her deep deep thoughts when she felt strong arms around her waist she smiled lightly still sad t the fact that the way she wanted everything to be perfect..

He kissed her on the back of her head and then her cheek and said "aj dinner pay chaltay hain 6 baje tak tyaar rehna theek hay."

She turned around kis liye wrapping her arms around his neck playing with his hair "woh kiun koi khas cheez hai."

"asay hi socha outing ho jaye kaafi arsa hogya hay."

She knew but acted all innocent "hmm okayy."

"Chalo phir ab hum nikaloon dair horahi hayy." she said hmm he pecked her lips slightly

She gave him a tight hug "Okaay bye."

He kissed her on her forehead and left she smiled wide and now she had to dress herself in something special.

She thought for a while and then finally found out the right outfit "ajj twinning karon gi and takes out his clothes.

It was almost 5:45 she was almost ready just making sure to check herself for the last time.

Black simple silk saree full sleeves Red lipstick and slight makeup.

He entered the room Umeed tum... and he forgot to speak once again she turned around his breath hitched.

He walked slowly towards her checking her out from head to toe "achi lag rahi hun ya nahi." she pouted slightly and he took a deep breath and jerked her closer a small "Farjaaad" left her lips. "kab achi nahi lagti." warmth crept up her cheeks. He tilted his head their noses touching each other, lips Hovering over each other. He pressed his lips against his.

The kiss was long and passionate, breaking apart. Umeed said "ap kay kapray tyar hain jaldi jayain."

Farjaad came out of the washroom.looking dashing as ever this time it was Umeed who gulped he went to the dresser and saw Umeed gazing at him. Her cheeks all pnk.

Umeed shock her head to come out of whatever she was thinking shw wasn't thinking straight.

She picked up his coat and took it to him and helped him wear it as a routine they had established since the early days of their marriage.

Once done he moved his hand in the direction of the door "chalain mrs Farjaad khan."

She blushed just like she did When he helped her out of the lock up that night ohh that beautiful night. How they wished that night to never end. where it was just the two of them exchanging glances.

...

The car ride was silent as usual, both of them stealing glances one of their hands entwined.

Finally when they reached he dropped a quick kiss on the back of her hand. Left the car and went to her side, opened it, held her hand helping her out.

She smiled at how there is not even a single day where she doesn't fall all over agin in love with this man who she proudly addresses as her husband.

He takes her to the farthest table with nobody around them. He chose it to be on the roof how Umeed liked it. A candle lit in the middle of the table.

Her hair flying and falling on her face due to wind blowing Farjaad loved that moment of hers.

He moved forward and held her hand and said "sooo miss Umeed pasha Will you be my valentine?"

She replied "hmmm agar main na lardun toh."

"Naa karnay ki koi ginjaish nahi hay tumharay pas."

"Acha woh kin."

"Ab aik handsome aur dashing cute say dimples walay insaan ko koi na thori karta hai."

"kitna gharoor hai aapko tobah itna gharro acha nahi hota."

"Yeh main nahi kehta aik adad haseen larki kehti hay jo is waqt mere samne bethi hai."

"Yeh t hay apko naa toh wesay main wqai nahi karsakti."

He smiled wide, Umeed brought her hand forward and poked his dimple. "Umeeeed."

He spoke annoyingly "yaar mat kiya karoo."

"Acha abhi to koi inki khud hi tareef karaha tha aur wesay bhi mujhay ye karna pasand hai isliye main toh karoon giii."

"Bohot buri ho."

"Jesi bhi hoon apki hoon,and yes surely and happily I agree to be your valentine along with a good wifeee which I am and I know."

"Abhi to koi kehra tha itna gharoor acha nahi hota."

"Wohh Aap kay barain mein thi."

Soon after they were done with their dinner they left he took her to one of their fav spot beach. They were walking on the sand their feet bare the wind blowing Umeeds hair in all directions. Talking their hearts out. When Farjaad said "Umeed tumhay kuch daina hayy."

She said thats when the realisation hit her she forgot his gift. She said "omg." he asked out of worry kia hoa "main apka gift bhol ayi." toh koi baat nahi ghar jaakay de dena. She pouted sad "hmm theek hayy, apnay kiya dena tha."

He reached his pocket taking out a small box he said "turn around."

She turned around he moved her hair to side and helped her wear a small pendant with a small red heart on it. She turned around "Farjaad yeh itna pyarra hay." and hugged him "matlab tumhay acha laga."

"Zahir si baat hai."

He pulled her closer "waisayyy bohot pyari lag rahi hoo."

She gave him a knowing look about what he meant and replied "thank u." fluttering her eyelashes.

He pulled her even closer; her hands landed on his chest she saw how his top three buttons for undone she pulled him from his collar and slammed her lips against his pulling him for a long passionate kiss, his hands on her waist.

Breaking apart he said

"Why are we here? let's go home."

She giggled "Farjaaad."

He picked her up all the way to the car.

THE END

hope you liked it!

Do comment 

hope it made you smile!