Fighting For What Exactly?

BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER, AS OF 12-02-2023 I HAVE EDITED A BUNCH OF THE STORY!  IF YOU READ BEFORE IT'S MOST LIKELY A LOT DIFFERENT THAN BEFORE! READ THAT FIRST SO YOU AREN'T CONFUSED!

*Camerons Pov*

By 7:45 Wednesday morning, everybody knew. Our friends, our neighbors, and even the fucking mailman. I had figured the best way to make Eric quit, embarrass him as much as I can. If his mom knew we were a couple and I was living in their house? Perfect. Everything was going perfect.

It wasn't long before my mom texted me trying to rationalize her thinking. I didn't respond. It wasn't worth it. As I walked out of the bathroom, Eric was sprawled out on his bed looking at his phone. He was shirtless and muscular as always. Eric had always been the most fit out of all of us. Matt coming in second. I wasn't really fit. Just super skinny. I couldn't gain any fat, weight, or muscle.

"I'm gonna beat your fucking ass," he was out of the bed in seconds and had me pushed up against the wall. "Everyone fucking knows. I have like a hundred texts from people saying they support us!"

"I thought you'd wanna be a little more open with our relationship. You're supposed to be my boyfriend. Not my secret lover. I think it's more gay to keep it a secret honestly," I smirked.

He looked pissed but let me go realizing we were both very shirtless. "Get dressed. My mom made breakfast."

He left the room after that leaving me alone with his stuff. I searched through my bag before finding my clothes for the day and changing. How can I make him quit. I need to think. If he doesn't quit soon I might quit.

My phone dinged from across the room. I walked over and grabbed it reading the message from the group chat. 'We were all invited to Connor G's party this weekend. Saturday night it's gonna be lit asf. BYOB tho.'

I groaned. BYOB parties were genuinely the worst thing ever created. By the time I got downstairs, Eric was already almost done with his food. I sat down immediately and stuffed my face. Before I could even stand up he was walking down with his backpack.

"I'm leaving mom. Cya."

I ran upstairs and grabbed my bag and threw on my shoes before running out the door and just making it. He groaned before unlocking the doors. As I got in all I thought about is how ruined our friendship was gonna be after this.

*Swaggers pov*

God he looks so stupid. I want to kick the living shit out of him. Why would he tell everyone! That's just so stupid. And what does he mean it's more gay to keep it a secret. Absolutely repulsive. He's so quiet. I can't even hear him breathing at this point.

"Mason and Jay are coming to school today," I said.

"Nice."

"Really? You're giving me the silent treatment? You're the one who was being a fucking asshole to me!" I gripped the steering wheel hard out of frustration.

"That doesn't matter. I can still be mad." He continued looking out the window.

"God you're such a fucking woman," I turned into the school parking lot and parked. We both got out immediately and as I rounded the side of the vehicle, he stopped me.

"Let's get this weeks quota out of the way. Everyone knows already. Might as well do it and be done."

I glared at him, debating to myself whether I should kick his fucking teeth in or jump off a bridge. "Fine."

So we walked into school holding hands. I could hear a few guys snickering but Cam was holding my hand too tight for me to do anything. I grunted as I struggled against him. I could not be seen as this motherfuckers bitch.

"Oh look! It's the homos," a bunch of kids laughed as Dillion, an ugly ass hick, made fun of the two of us.

"The fuck you say to me?" I struggled against Cameron again.

*Cams pov*

I gripped his hand tight. I didn't need his stupid ass getting me in trouble. He was pissed and I knew damn well if I let him go he'd damn near kill the guy. I mean Jaren got it freshman year when Swagger found out Jaren was dating his ex girlfriend. It was not pretty.

"You heard me. You guys are so cute. Almost makes me wanna go fuck a dude."

I didn't even realize I let go of Eric's hand and he had the guy by the throat and was laying punch after punch into him. I tried grabbing him but he wouldn't budge. The guys friends on the other hand all pulled him off together and started beating him. At this point Matt, Jay, and Mason joined. I joined in too wanting to help out my friends and well, my boyfriend I guess. The teachers were here already and attending to the kid who just spit a puddle of red onto the floor. While the rest of us beat the fucking shit out of each other. I couldn't feel the hits anymore. I just swung until large arms pulled me away. Ryan pushed me up against a wall and told me to stop while he went back in and broke everything up.

Within twenty minutes, all the students who had participated had been escorted to the office where they reviewed film trying to figure out who was to get which punishment. Eric, Dillion, and I were kept in a room separate from everyone else since we were the source. We were supervised by two police officers and partially by a nurse that was tending to Dillions wounds. Twenty minutes later and he was still bleeding.

Eric sighed. "This is fucking stupid. Just let us go to class. He started it."

"And you participated. Sure he antagonized you but you swung first. You're lucky you're sixteen otherwise we'd have you in jail right now. I think you should start looking for a lawyer so you don't go to juvie." One of the cops said.

I frowned. The last thing I needed was to go to jail. "He committed a hate crime," I piped up.

"What?" The other cop said.

"He called us homos. Technically we could sue him."

"You're delusional kid."

They didn't have it all sorted out until his parents got there. Turns out his parents were gay and dropped every charge because their son was a dumbass. By that time school had already been out for an hour. We decided to head to the Crack Shack instead of home. His mom was gonna be furious.