Stephanie and the Crack Shack

*Swaggers*

My name is Eric Vivian Matthews (ik thats probably not his actual name but I'm using it anyway). My friends call me Eric, Swagger, or Swaggs for short. Swagger wasn't my first choice in nickname but hey. What are you gonna do? Anyway, I tend to get off track. I, like most mornings, woke up to my phone alarm blaring in my ear. Spoiler alert, I'm not a morning person.

"WOULD YOU SHUT THE HELL UP?!" I yelled. I sat up throwing my poor android across the room where it collided with the wall. The beeping stopped and finally silence once again. Actually maybe that was a bad idea.

"Eric? What did you just throw?" My mom's voice came from downstairs.

"My phone..."

"Eric are you joking?" Her footsteps sounded through the house until they were outside my room. "That's the third one this year! I am NOT paying for another one!" She scolded as she marched into my room.

"Thanks for knocking." I mumbled under my breath.

She glared at me. Looking around my room she gagged. "Your room is fucking gross. You need to clean in here. And what is this?"

I watched as she picked up Stephanie's lacy red bra. I wanted to go back to sleep but that probably wasn't happening. I lifted myself from the bed before replying, "It's a joke. I was gonna prank Mason with it."

"First you break your phone and then I find a bra in your room? Great my son's gonna be a convict!"

I scoffed. "Mom. It's a joke. I'm sorry for breaking my phone. Please just give me the bra back. It was pretty expensive."

"It doesn't feel expensive. When you get home tonight I want you to clean your room. It smells like vape in here."

"Whatever," I grabbed the bra from her and decided on shoving it into my backpack as she left my room. I refocused on the task at hand. Getting ready. I grabbed a grey short sleeve shirt from the basket. Bringing it up to my nose smelling it. It stunk of pot so I sighed throwing it on the floor and looking through my closet. I decided on a punk rock band t-shirt with my black sweatshirt. I walked over to my dresser and rummaged through the drawers, grabbing a pair of boxers, some socks, and a pair of khaki shorts.

"MOM! I'M GONNA TAKE A SHOWER! DON'T PUT IN A LOAD OF LAUNDRY YET!" I yelled to her.

"Jesus almighty! You don't need to yell!" She said. I could hear her mumbling incoherent words under her breath.

"Whatever."

I stepped into the bathroom and closed the door. I set my clean clothes on the counter and discarded my dirty clothes into the hamper. These clothes also reeked of pot. I turned on the shower and stepped in, sighing as the warm water beat down on my body. It didn't take too long for me to start spacing out and thinking about Stephanie.

*The night before*

"Eric!" I heard my name called from down the hallway. I turned around to see a short girl with brown hair and blue eyes. She had fairly large breasts and looked extremely thin. Like almost dangerously skinny. But in a hot way.

"Uhm... I don't mean to be rude or anything but, do I know you?"

"Sorry. You were really drunk. I'm Stephanie. We met at a party last weekend." She said.

"Oh that's right. You were the one who jumped into the pool naked with Mason weren't you?" The memory was quite vivid in my memory.

"Heh. Yep. I wasn't naked but that was me," She said in an embarrassed tone. "Anyway. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight or something."